Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Good Guy Report..... Danr55

WDSWIFT

After conversing with him for about 4 years now over the 'net and email, I finally got to meet my ole (sorry) buddy Danr in person on our recent trip to Phoenix.

Dan came up to the hotel that my family and I were staying at, bought breakfast, helped me drink about a half gallon of coffee, and we chatted for best share of 3 hours.

For those of you who haven't met him, he's a heck of a nice fellow, smarter than a whip, knowlegeable on a variety of topics, a great tour guide, and genuinely a pleasure to spend time with.

Heck, even the wife and daughters were impressed with my choice of people to hang out with. (And Dan and I were discussing hunting and guns most of the time).

Thanks again Dan for taking time to meet up with us. WD

I'll concur DanR is top Notch !!!! At least he pays me to tell people that
wink.gif

in all my stops to phoenix i have never met him. maybe i should drop in and see him, no one told me he bought food and wrote checks before
biggrin.gif

I agree. Dan is a top notch man. I got to spend some time at his place and then he came here. It was a pleasure on both occasions.
smile.gif

I think DanR Spends to much time at another Website to even see this post .....
shhh.gif
(But I still like him
biggrin.gif
)

Moosie, he's gonna cut your salary if'n you dog him too much. ;>)

Naw, on second thought he wouldn't do that. He's probably figured a way to take what he pays ya off of his income tax. :>) WD

Moosie, I'm not on another site, I'm not going to cut your pay.. (Please don't cut mine!) and I don't pay you to tell folks I'm nice.. I do that enough myself.. I pay you for insurance on my new truck that you are still driving.. When are you gonna send it to me??

Thanks Wayne.. You should be proud of your family.. Your wife is great,, (she puts up with you and Murph..) and the girls... What can I say.. ( I won't say that either..) Three lovely, beautiful young ladies.. You are indeed a lucky man..

cool.gif

I had the great fortune to meet Dan the year before last when I was in Wy. on the predation hunt and am still impressed on his knowledge and being an all around nice guy...
I did try calling you a month or so ago and you changed your number and your e-mail...Trying to tell me some thing Dan...LOL...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Back