Gone to college

Nut

Codie aka TurkeyEye is gone to college. Took him down yesterday. He also got lucky on not getting a ticket going the wrong way on a one way street while going there LOL

1st pic is him after getting his brand new laptop.
2nd is his residence hall. Luckily the building behind it is the hospital.
Proud Dad

Attachments

• 014 - Copy.JPG
    014 - Copy.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 017 - Copy.JPG
    017 - Copy.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 023 - Copy.JPG
    023 - Copy.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 88
Good for both of you, Nut. Just don't call him early in the morning, expecting he will be wide awake. Lots of late night stuff to keep them from getting the rest they need.

My son, headed off two weeks ago for year two. There is a direct correlation to the reduction in the number of posts he has made here since then, resulting from his attentions being diverted to a much more attractive option than a bunch of middle-aged fat guys talking about killing dinner. Can't say as I blame him.

Best of luck to Codie. If he has half as much fun in college as I did, it will be worth his time. ;)

.. 5 years ago I took my youngest on a similar jouirney...long sad drive home but she graduated last year, found a great job and is doing very well. Congrats Nut but I imagine you miss him pretty bad.

.. 5 years ago I took my youngest on a similar jouirney...long sad drive home but she graduated last year, found a great job and is doing very well. Congrats Nut but I imagine you miss him pretty bad.

Yes I do miss him. I have typed more with him on Facebook since we got back than the 2 weeks before he left it seems. LOL

He seems to have a lot of new needs we did not think of. OOPS!

Congrats to both the both of you Nut. Keep the updated posts of his journey coming will ya? We all have followed a bit of his growing up here at the Huntalk family with the hunting, football, wrestling and all. Feels like one of the family. He'll do great!

Dang Nut, Do you realize how many of our fuzzy faced kids we used to post with their Deer are now in College? Good for Codie and his parents! Travo started his second year also. John

My son, headed off two weeks ago for year two. There is a direct correlation to the reduction in the number of posts he has made here since then, resulting from his attentions being diverted to a much more attractive option than a bunch of middle-aged fat guys talking about killing dinner. Can't say as I blame him.

Much more attractive? Right now my bed is covered in notes and textbooks. If posting on here could get me a degree, then guess what I would be doing a lot more often...

Nut: Congrats! He should have a good time. Where is he going to school?

Where is he going to school?

Codie is at Berea College in Berea Kentucky.

(Just spent 2 hours chatting with him on facebook).

Yep DS it seems strange for sure. It just seems like yesterday I had little hunting and fishing buddies. By next weekend there will only be Martin at home with us.

Here is a good one for y'all. Martin is credited with 2 fumbles in Friday nights game. OUCH

RR I will do upating for him...hopefully he will get to hunt a little. His roomie is a fellow hunter from Kentucky

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back