Going to Arizona to hunt coyotes!

Doug

In just 10 short days (oct 25th) I am headed to Arizona to get a sun tan and hunt some predators. I am driving out and plan to spend 2 weeks traipsing around and doing some calling. I'd sure enjoy meeting as many hunttalk members as possible while I'm on vacation. If you have a day to hunt or an hour to socialize, drop me an e-mail and I will do my best to arrange it so I meet as many of ya's as possible.
Doug
[email protected]

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-15-2002 16:16: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

Have a great time Doug. But watch out for Del. He might show up in Spongebob underwear and an attitude. Wait that is what he does when he on the puter. ;)

Knock em dead when you are out there. Say hi to Rhonda for us. :cool:

Hey you know my numbers and email... I will take ya bass fishing and some coyote hunting... maybe shoot some burros with a paintball gun as well....
Delw

Doug,

Try and come through colorado springs area on your way thru or back.

26th and 27th I'll probably be hunting for a fat doe. But If I can't meet ya on your way down to arizona I'll catch ya on your way back.

Besides....someone....preferably an expert like myself needs to teach you how to drink beer :D

Oh and don't forget to say howdy to all my adoring moderator fans from PMS ;)

JD,
Leaving a few behind won't be a problem :D.
Fishing with Del.....I wonder how much dynamite I should pack ;). And Mule, I am hoping our old friend Jon makes it to the Globe hunt...I am sure he can teach me a little about beer drinking. AZ402...I sent you an email...I'd sure like to see where you took those pictures of the gigantic deer. And thanks Nut....goodluck hunting turkeys this year...don't forget to pee pee step
Doug

DOUG.. WACK a few for me bud !!!! I need to make it to AK soon... Seems all the action is there :D :D

Thanks guys! I'll post some pictures when I get back...show Moosie the one I shot for him :D. And Del....expect a Pa hillbilly showing up on your doorstep next week.;)
Doug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back