Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

goHUNT Mobile Maps comments sought in this thread

Offline maps won’t save - fails every time. Uninstalled and reinstalled, checked my storage, did low res and high res. Nothing downloads

The 3D maps on mobile are awesome. I know onx has 3d, but the gohunt 3d is about 3x better. check it out if you haven’t already.

Their sat imagery is nowhere near what onX has. One giant letdown after installing the app.
I think it depends on the area just in one overall mule deer unit in Nevada there is two areas that onX is way better but then there is a whole section of mountains that go hunt has far better imagery. So I honestly think if there’s a specific area that’s real bad if you report it to them (not on here) they may be able to change the imagery date and get a better pic in there. I reported this to them during the beta iPhone for a certain section and after a week the imagery had changed date to get rid of snowed out portion. No matter who it is I always double check it vs Google earth anyway because of the calendar where you can select the time you’ll be there and see what it looks like then that’s a great feature I hope one of them adds.

when i go into 3d on the app, it just locks up.
Gohunt might figure it out eventually, but Onx is still a better option IMO.

when i go into 3d on the app, it just locks up.
Gohunt might figure it out eventually, but Onx is still a better option IMO.
How do you access the 3D function on the mobile app? Is it for Android or just iPhone?

How do you access the 3D function on the mobile app? Is it for Android or just iPhone?
Iphone. theres a button for 3D. I reinstalled the app and it seems to have fixed the crashing. Still go to onx before Gohunt.

Does go hunt plan to offer a true desktop experience? Using a web based app for escouting is so painfully slow! Once you turn on as few layers is unusable. I would pay good money for an ONX / GOHUNT desktop app.

The ability to save offline maps for a whole unit would be awesome. It would save so much time, worry and remove a lot of clutter from the screen

Would be nice to have a bulk delete option for downloaded maps on mobile. Having to go into each map and delete is mind numbing. Android app is nice though......

This is an awesome new feature!
Direction, elevation, slope all in 1 spot in gnarly
1640651208699.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back