Caribou Gear

Give me a Shout out !!!

Right on. I am leaving for another weekend of chasing mulies and goats with a bow tomorrow morning!

It's time.......sure wish I had a tag for unit 40 based on several bucks I saw this weekend....doves done, women & childrens elk hunt soon, championship bass tourney in 2 weeks, need to put some miles on Jaeger as quail numbers look better than last year, steelhead/whitetail trip at Orofino will be here before I know it, twitch, twitch.
WD

Been out twice for archery lopes. Water, water everywhere. The critters are spread out which is good, but I've yet to close inside of 60 yards on a good one. It'll come together soon. I may get out tomorrow for another try.

Been seeing some real good deer too. That'll open in a few weeks.

Heading to WY in about a half an hour to chase pronghorn. My son drew a Red Desert tag, and season starts Saturday morning. Hope to have a lot to shout about when I return.

be chasing lopes in a week and a half in wyoming. with the help of a fellow hunttalker.

Originally Posted by Moosie
If you'd rather be hunting then at work reading about it on Hunttalk.....

Dude....you have no idea

Ready for hunting season to start! Blacktails in CA, then Goats in WY, then mulies on a controlled hunt in Idaho. Can't wait.

Crap, I left work to hunt, shot two tags worth and am here in hunting camp working and reading about hunting here at Hunttalk. I guess thats why they call it work, you gotta do it, if you want money. It beats not be able to work, thats for sure.

We had two giant jake turkeys in the KOA camp today, amazing how bog they were.

Ohh yeah... Can't wait till the 14th. Be in the sierras till the 23rd with family and friends chasing bucks n bear in Cali.

My 55 buck hunt opens on sunday, done some scouting, eyeballed a couple potential canidates we'll see what kind of mood the hunting gods are in!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back