Girls Gone Wild -- Salt Lake City

The Hedgehog

My friend Tyler is a hunting videographer, a damn good one. His talents come into play elsewhere, note his skillful placement of his camo camera.

Hot Trail Camera

I had forgotten there where hordes of woman like that, been 4 years in a small town. One night at Port O Calls refreshed my memory.

Good video, wish I had some video of when one chick started spanking the other chick. I said "tell her shes naughty when you do that" and she listened:D

Fun night.

Dial up sucks. A friend at the Reno convention a few years back partook in some night time entertainment there. One of the girls (a real Amazon) started slapping him around with her Dolly Parton's, giving him a bloody nose! True story.

thats some funny chit right there. We were at port o calls friday and sat night. Didn't see greenhorn and his camera crew though....

Looks like a good time was had! I almost ended up there, but headed south. Last time there some old dude was looking for a fight! From the videos it doesn't look like the usual 'sausage fest' I've experienced there.

hey thanks, the only butt I got to see that night was 402 and his stank arse!
If you would have quit hogging the whiskey, I'd been more than happy to show the utards how we party in MT!
Whisky+ME+Tone Loc=Fatty in the morning!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back