Gift Ideas

Sawtooth

I have a cousin who will be getting married in a couple of weeks and I need to get him and his new wife a wedding present. Both of them enjoy hunting and have all the traditional wedding gift ideas (housewares) covered. Thought I would look into getting them something they could use while hunting. Looking to spend between $80 to $100. Only idea I have been able to come up with so far is a knife sharpening set. Sure could use some help with other ideas.

If they are backcountry-adventureres-wannabees, they might need a good water filter system.

If they are coffee drinkers a GOOD camp coffee pot and a small thermos that holds two cups.
Matching survival kits a good idea, however, women need different things to *survive* than do men. So best ask an experienced lady type for ideas, because ladies and guys don't have the same bodies.
Please don't ask me how I know, even though I thought I did.

You guys came up with some great ideas. Thanks for the help. Looks like tomorrow I will need to head over to Cabelas and Sportsmans to see what I can find. This is one wedding gift I won't mind shopping for.

The fact that you are putting effort into it based on who they are will mean the most to them. Good luck "hunting"!!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back