Gianforte settles with UPOM over FWP Bison Plan

Schaaf

“Under the previous administration, FWP didn’t do right by farmers, ranchers and private property owners. In its effort to spread bison across parts of Montana, FWP didn’t do enough to account for the impacts to local communities, and relied on outdated dataThis settlement agreement protects our livestock producers and rural lands and reaffirms the state can and should do better going forward.” The Governor from New Jersey stated

Pushing any bison plan back a decade.

More mythically based paranoia driving wildlife management. Marauding bison herds trampling the vast wheat fields of the Golden Triangle, testosterone laden Tatonka bulls raping the prized Hereford cows, miles of fences destroyed to expand the Big Open, land owners no longer supportive of the wildlife inherently a part of the Montana landscape for millennia ... OMG!

Should it surprise you that our Governor's Glendive museum features Noah loading dinosaurs onto the ark!

Where am I? Where did my Montana go?!!!

I worked right beside a buffalo ranch for 10+ years. Never seen them tear down the fences. Neighboring ranchers had no problem with them being right across the fence. I do know you didn’t get out to check a well if a cow had just dropped her calf within 100 yards of location. Them buffalo hit top gear real fast

More mythically based paranoia driving wildlife management. Marauding bison herds trampling the vast wheat fields of the Golden Triangle, testosterone laden Tatonka bulls raping the prized Hereford cows, miles of fences destroyed to expand the Big Open, land owners no longer supportive of the wildlife inherently a part of the Montana landscape for millennia ... OMG!

Should it surprise you that our Governor's Glendive museum features Noah loading dinosaurs onto the ark!

Where am I? Where did my Montana go?!!!
Keep the herefords out of it.

He really threw FWP under the bus there didn't he.
He’s going to have to accept someday that the old Montana GOP campaigner go-to of bashing FWP is going to backfire on him. For the next four years, FWP’s screwups belong to him. Then again “the buck stops here” wasn’t Trump’s favorite term either.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back