Getting a bull should be easy this year...

schmalts

Because I just spent a boat load of cash on new binos and spotting scope. Isnt that how it works? the Elk should be so impressed they will lay down in front of me and wait for the arrow. I got my new Leica Geovids the other day and so far really taken a liking to them hump It will be nice to judge and range in one swift move. The field of view is the most impressive thing, they are so easy to center in your eyes that you never see the dark rings like you would if you had your eyes too far or close to a scope id you know what i mean. I was a little sick when i bought them but feel better now that i have compared them with the 300$ nikons i have been using. :rolleyes:

Tom, i thought about it but i will have to decide if i will keep them for my kid or not. I just sent them in for repairs, and am waiting to see if they will reair or replace them with new ones. If they replace them i will sell them since i could get a good price then.

schmaltz- how's ya make out with that pumpkin sized shroom?? Did the Mrs. prove you wrong or is it molding on some other ebay'ers counter right now? ;)

I bet those new binocs will help pick out elk body parts in some trees, in the shade and low light situations like that where sharp focus and bright light is needed! You've got to see them to hunt and shoot them.

No takers on the Puffball :( I found some bigger ones that week, at a couple, fun to look for at least.

Back