Caribou Gear

Get your Yellowstone news here...read all about it lol

See them in the Root all the time. Usually a cop car or two when Kevin is around. mtmuley
My bil was bartending last year the night before the field of dreams baseball game and Kevin Costner came in with some of the mlb big whigs. Without asking he put Busch lights in front of them. Apparently they don’t stoop that low and let it be known. But after that he was cool.

A couple days ago I was standing behind the old boy that plays Lloyd at the register of a local sporting goods store. He was talking to a couple from Austin who said they had "discovered' the valley from the show and were looking at property.
He looked less then impressed when they ask for a pic and all I could think was "great more transplants."

I am less than happy about it. But, the TV show isn't to blame for our population explosion, increased traffic and sky rocketing property costs.And, I suppose it won't last forever. mtmuley
You are correct. I still feel that the series presents a skewed image of Montana which attracts people to our state for the wrong reasons.
Also, I like to think we have evolved( oops, diversified) to something more balanced than what the show exemplifies.
Though our Governor body slamming the journalist would suggest other.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omcqueen
Back