Geriatrics on HT , am I part of the problem?

I'm older than that, it was Bridget Bardot

View attachment 419074
R Welsh coming out of the sea...
Had a Linda Reastat poster in the shop office, in mini jeans shorts.
Now I just look at elk butts,and Dotti's. Some critters are show offs.
Banned on MM & RS, geriatric excuse.

If I start blabbing about the weather and life out west, ban me.
 
I appreciate the knowledge and experience here and provocative posters as much as the next guy.

An example of geriatric behavior would include derailing a thread with unrelated things. But I don't mind this, it's fun.

Another example is not caring about the future as long as you get what you've been waiting and paying for. Defending preference point systems comes to mind. It's very easy to see that they screw everyone that didn't get in on the ground floor. You might get a sheep tag before you die but your kids and grandkids have no chance. There's a ton of other examples of this in society but that one is hunting related.
 
A) if you ever have used a rotary phone.
B) if you remember the effect Charlie's Angel's had on a certain body part.

I see no problem.

Fun fact. My Grandfather worked for 20th Century Fox and one of the shows he worked on was Charlies Angels. I used to go to work with him and hang out on the set. I was too young to know who Farrah Fawcett was, but I knew she made me feel funny.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,181
Messages
2,252,585
Members
39,107
Latest member
wkshaw
Back
Top