Keep on
Well-known member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2021
- Messages
- 2,358
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm really happy about it.I'm ok with it. mtmuley
I hadn’t seen that oneView attachment 419072
I had this one on my adolescent bedroom wall.
I don't consider myself geriatric, but solidly in the middle of GenX. Forums are usually and older guy thing I believe.
It left an impression on my young mind. LOL, took a sec to find it on the web.I hadn’t seen that one
Yes. Check your drivers licenseIs there an age range that defines you as geriatric? mtmuley
Who still has it?
Not on the ceiling?I had this one on my adolescent bedroom wall.
R Welsh coming out of the sea...
Who had this poster ????
That poster was everywhere when I was a kid growing up. I don’t think I ever had it, but that was so long ago , I might haveDidn’t. But would.
Had this on a T shirt. My mother was appalled. The nip...
Pretty sure that poster is hanging on the wall in Travolta’s room in Saturday night fever when the dad walks into talk and he’s staring at the nip on the posterHad this on a T shirt. My mother was appalled. The nip...
I had it but it had the suit airbrushed off .
That’s what I’m afraid of ,I figure it’s probably like figuring out who the idiot is at work. If you don’t have a really good idea who it is then it’s you