Geriatrics on HT , am I part of the problem?

Give me an example of geriatric behavior and why it’s a problem.
I’ve heard from a few members that don’t post anymore and a few that still are active but post much less , that’s the reason for their absence.
A) if you ever have used a rotary phone.
B) if you remember the effect Charlie's Angel's had on a certain body part.

I see no problem.
 
I find that younger guys don't mess with you as much. If they beat your butt then they are the axxhole that beat up an old guy. If you beat their butt then they are the guy that got whupped by an old man. Some of the younger guys that hang out in the shop sometimes are just fun to mess with. Mostly they just stand there and shake their heads.
 
Give me an example of geriatric behavior and why it’s a problem.
I’ve heard from a few members that don’t post anymore and a few that still are active but post much less , that’s the reason for their absence.
I figure it’s probably like figuring out who the idiot is at work. If you don’t have a really good idea who it is then it’s you
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,177
Messages
2,252,380
Members
39,106
Latest member
wkshaw
Back
Top