Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Gauging interest- laser engraving

I forgot to add magazines to the list. It works on pretty much any polymer.
Glock frames will be added later.

View attachment 278791
Would you consider doing custom engraving on magazines? I’d like to get a couple with this on it for my Dad’s M4:

1686020994899.png

Just a nice conversation starter with the fellas at the range. 😀

I have some knives that I would love to get engraved with some names and a family crest.

So able to use customer supplied art? I could see myself doing some gifts for some buddies
In most cases yes.

Would you consider doing custom engraving on magazines? I’d like to get a couple with this on it for my Dad’s M4:

View attachment 278864

Just a nice conversation starter with the fellas at the range. 😀
Haha- gross.
I have some knives that I would love to get engraved with some names and a family crest.
Shoot me a text we can go over it.

I think they are awesome! The painted aluminum with peoples photos are awesome. Would make great gifts for hunting partners.

View attachment 278734
Made this for my buddy that came along on my goat hunt. I like the look of the black and white though!
Some stuff doesn't convey well in greyscale. I've made little critters out of hooves before. Kids like em.

Some stuff doesn't convey well in greyscale. I've made little critters out of hooves before. Kids like em.
Oh for sure. That photo would not be a good greyscale but I think gifts like that are super cool!

Assume you could do custom load data on a standard turret cap? For instance, Boone and Crockett reticle without a dial?
Not sure if there's enough real estate for clarity but could potentially be useful

Assume you could do custom load data on a standard turret cap? For instance, Boone and Crockett reticle without a dial?
Not sure if there's enough real estate for clarity but could potentially be useful
Like do the reticle on a cap?

so pics of pets? Great Christmas presents
Yup! I'm working out a sample of a pic I took of my lab.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back