Gauging interest- laser engraving

I wouldn't ask that of him.

Thanks, but I wouldn't ask him to that for me. Seems like an overreach.
There’s never anything wrong with asking. He can say no without it being personal. Overreach? You’ve been around here contributing for 6 years.

Another option would be going through someone here that already has an account. 🤔 😉😁

Is this on the aluminum? If so, I just checked retail on them. Damn! It is really nice that they’re threaded though.
Any luck engraving plastic?
Yes that cap is aluminum. I’ll let him answer the question for sure about the plastic but he should be able to do plastic with his laser.

Hit up schmalts for a better price on them until Pham becomes a dealer

Yup they're aluminum and not cheap!

I've done a bit on the plastic caps, they should work ok but can't get quite the same detail out of them.
A wise man once told me…

“That would really bother me having all that custom work done and then putting an Athlon/Vortex/Nikon on top of the rifle... it would be like seeing a Ferrari driving around with Kmart hub caps, yeah they might not fail around town but do you trust the mf’ers at 200mph?”

He was referring to the scope on top of my new upgraded rifle. I figured the same rule applied for the scope caps. Why put cheap plastic scope caps on a high end scope.

Back