Garage rebuild with man room/apartment on second story

Not really a slugfest...I don't like the implication of being elitist because I care about " design". 🤔
It's a luxury of your skill. I didn't have that luxury, I barely made a crappy square spec home work.

You're literary taste is what makes you elite! LOL

Truth be known i have four architects on my mothers side and took the opposite direction. Must be some residue in there somewhere. So there is that.
You also like good wine, which also points to your cultured side. Good wine is what us carpenters need, when trying to turn some architects wet dream into reality!

Truth be known i have four architects on my mothers side and took the opposite direction. Must be some residue in there somewhere. So there is that.
When I was looking at college (at the ripe old age of 28) it was between Construction Management and Architecture. The fact that I can’t draw and am not creative (but I know what I like when I see it) pretty much made that decision for me.

You also like good wine, which also points to your cultured side. Good wine is what us carpenters need, when trying to turn some architects wet dream into reality!
So what you're saying is I should spit ball my ideas first with the carpenter before I send over my train wreck CAD file to the architect?

I always tell clients I lean towards building things as they should not necessarily as they are. Often this results in a confused look. Subjective, but visual appeal and function of space are as important as structural integrity.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back