Caribou Gear

FWS Ready to Compromise With Wyoming

BigWhore said:
Why FWS waited until after the elections is important.....this whole issue is about politics. .

I gotta understand BigWhore's consipiracy theory a bit better.... He some how thinks the Bush Administration waited until after the elections to offer the compromise as some kind of conspiracy to influence the outcome of the elections.

BHR, could you tell us what motive the Bush Administration had for this conspiracy, and did it work to the satisfaction of the Bush Administration?

Any new information on the dude on the Grassy Knoll?

my opinion is that wyomings plan the way it is written will work with out letting the fws have there way with us.
we gave them a plan and one biologest rejected it then others rolled over to him the wimps.
i wish i would have done more to stop the reintroduction in the first place.
yes i am the extreem right always have been and always will be. thanks for the complement bhr
bush had nothing to do with the election the republican canadate was for rolling over thats why he lost. ALL my friands and famaly voted for DAVE DUE to his standing up to USFWS
wyoming is not holding hostages the feds are they are the ones not implamenting montana and idaho's plan wyoming is standing firm with our own ideas of what will work and it will work. there will be more than enough wolves in the parks and wilderness areas to meet the goals set at the begining of this whole cluster f***

BigHornRam said:
I also relieze that you keep most of your hand reguarding wolves fairly close, not giving out much opinion, just correcting other peoples loose facts. I haven't seen you comment on whether or not YOU agree with Wyomings plan or what parts you disagree. Whether or not you agree with Idaho's wolf cull plan. Or comments on many other conflicting wolf issues. So let us know where your coming from.
True, I do keep my opinions to myself often. I think many here do as there is lots of childish behavior and to much name calling going on here (yes, I am guilty as well).

I have said in the past and will reiterate, I want to see the wolf delisted and proper management to occur. Proper management would include regulated hunting.
Do I think there are too many wolves? Yes.
Do I think we need to exterminate them from ID, MT and WY? No.
Do I think Wyomings plan of holding out is going to help ANY situation? No. Do I agree with Wyoming's plan? Does it matter?
Do I think there is some conspiracy with the timing of the "compromise"? Doubt it, but really is not important to the meeting of an end.
Obviously there are two plans out there that have been approved by the Service. My suggestion, a little copy and paste so we can move on to the next step.
Are there wolf-huggers that are going to slow the process? Undoubtedly, but until Wyoming quits shooting itself (and my state) in the foot, the wolf-huggers can sit back and laugh at Wyoming for making their life easier.
Is screaming, "they never should have been reintroduced" or "these are not the same wolves that were historically found here" or "our ancestors were right, we should kill them all" gonna change anything? Fugg no.
Should livestock operators be compensated for loss on their land? Sure, but not all of it should come from the government.
Should livestock operators be compensated for loss on Public land? No, price of doing business on Public land at less than $1.60/AUM.

There are a few of my opinions.

i don`t know where BHR lives but with the black helicoptors circling it would not be hard to find

you act as if you surprised that the wolf issue is political, hell here in Montana all FWP issues are political

crazy wing man????more like dumb and dumber

would you guys give in if it was anti gun chit they were shoving down your throught or would you fight it tell your death.
i know we the silent majority lost in the begining buy not beleving the fools would go threw with this to start with. well we are no longer quite.

Very well stated Craig. I must say my own views on this subject essentially mirror yours. I can't say I wanted wolves back in the first place, but the EIS on the reintroduction clearly spells out what needed to occur for delisting. USFWS and Bangs will clearly state that the wolf population is biologically recovered and the only hold up right now is Wyomings lack of an approved plan. I know Bangs has said numerous times this year that delisting needs to move ahead; but for that to happen Wyomings need to end its little pissing match. The hard line views of Middleton and the consipiracy theories of BHR are just the type of things that the real wolf huggers love to see to try and slow the process up with litigation.

"I gotta understand BigWhore's consipiracy theory a bit better.... He some how thinks the Bush Administration waited until after the elections to offer the compromise as some kind of conspiracy to influence the outcome of the elections."

No conspiracy here Jose. The Bush backed Republican candidate LOST 2-1 in the election for Wyoming Governor. The Bush Administration looked at the outcome of the election in Wyoming and finally reliezed it was time to come to the table reguarding this issue. Why would the USFWS offer Freudenthal (D) who was sueing them a compromise prior to the election? It would be easier to hope for the Republican candidate (who campaigned on working with the FWS to "cut and paste" an acceptable plan) to win. He didn't, the people in Wyoming spoke, and now Bush is listening. That's how politics WORK! The funniest part is the clueless wolf huggers who bash Republicans instinctively, probably think Freudenthal is a Republican in bed with Bush!

BHR, do you honstly think that after the elections and all of Bush`s and the Republican parties problems that wolves in Wyoming were even a blip on the radar?

"BHR, do you honstly think that after the elections and all of Bush`s and the Republican parties problems that wolves in Wyoming were even a blip on the radar?"

Congrats 280....that's the first decent question you've ever asked. Could be some hope for you.

Answer is no. But do you buy into any of the conspiracy B. S. the wolf huggers are trying to peddle? I hope not. Most likely someone higher up in the department of the interior is paying attention to what's going on. They probably see a real potential to lose to Wyoming in court, know they can't bluff Freudenthal, a very popular BIPARTISAN governor who's in there for 4 more years, and now want to cut a deal. Jose's sig line says it all when political issues are at stake. "Never compromise on something you can win." The Feds. are compromising........end of debate.

Look at 280...he's shredding BHR's conspiracy theories.

As much as it pains me to say it...I agree with 280...wolves are the least of Bush's problems. Matter of fact, I doubt Bush even knows what states have wolf populations.

Middleton,

Nobody, and in particular the USFWS, gives a rip what you think about WY's current plan. The only voice that matters is that of the USFWS and they dont accept WY's lame plan. What YOU think about the plan is irrevelant.

You, along with every other U.S. Citizen, had numerous opportunities to comment on the wolf reintroduction...the draft EIS...as well as the final EIS. Bitching now is pointless...you CHOSE to sit on your ass and let it happen...too bad.

The Bush Administration looked at the outcome of the election in Wyoming and finally reliezed it was time to come to the table reguarding this issue

BHR, do you honstly think that after the elections and all of Bush`s and the Republican parties problems that wolves in Wyoming were even a blip on the radar?

Answer is no.

BHR,,,,so is it a Bush Admin. conspiracy or not,,,you are talking circles or admitting defeat?

Do you think Bush has a clue about what 99% of the "Bush Administration" does? Do you think that someone....anyone in the Department of the Interior which oversees the USFWS and is part of the "Bush Administration" knows about the current Wyoming/wolf/delisting issues? Do you think they bother to update Bush on a regular basis to get his blessings on every petty detail, or do you think they have some ability to make desicions on their own? I'm taking back my last compliment to you.

BHR,
So you now don't think the vast conspiracy was orchestrated by Bush, himself, but actually by some lower level member of his Administration? What do you think was the purpose of this lower level person trying to influence with the conspiracy? According to Middleton, the wolf issue is directly tied to the issues with N. Korea and Cuba.

pssst,

Don't tell anyone Jose, but I think that low level person was trying to influence dialog on HuntTalk by lacing your scotch supply with PCP.

BHR,
If you can't explain your conspiracy theory, that is ok, just admit you are a nutcase and that you look up to Middleton as your intellectual superior. I didn't think you had any idea what you were talking about and that we were just seeing the effects of the electromagnetic scrambling the government has done to your brainwaves in order to obtain compliance from you in their attempt to alow the UN to control all the Black Helicopters that fly over your house.

Pretty funny that we all get to see 280 spanking BigWhore, and BigWhore letting everybody know he thinks Middleton is smarter than he is....

LMAO....

Why don't you fellas take this fight outside where it belongs.

SI and CI.:D

Just kidding, carry on.

Here's the REAL facts to all this. Gov. Dave Freudenthal won the Wyoming race with huge BIPARTISAN support from the Wyoming voters. He is the first WINNING candidate for political office that I know of to get BUZZH's support. Not only that he got the support of the entire CMiddleton clan as well. Now that is what I call BIPARTISAN support. Agreed?

Now Gov. Dave does not give a shit what Craig Miller, from Havre Montana thinks about his position on wolf management. He doesn't care what the Tone in Lewiston, ID thinks. He doesn't even care what Idaho wolf huggers like Ralph Maughan and Ithaca 37 think. He cares what his constituants think....you know, all those nuts from Wyoming that VOTED for him. He let everyone in the state Know where he stood on the issues (unlike most politicians) and easily won. I wish there were more politicians out there like Gov. Dave.

So Buzz, being one of those Wyoming nuts, may have some influence with Gov. Dave on this issue (as long as he doesn't go off on one of his left wing welfare rancher rants) Also Middleton being a Wyoming nut, may too have some influence with Gov. Dave (as long as he doesn't go off on one of his right wing North Korea/Cuba rants)

Those are the FACTS! No consiracy....just FACTS!

So that leads to another question..........if Wyoming and the FWS can get together and agree on an acceptable management plan so we can move forward with de-listing, how many of you guy's, no matter what the agreed upon plan is, are going to back it 100% to the end? How many are going to cut and run at the first sign of opposition from the wolf huggers lawyers? Show of hands.

Here in Wisconsin we cant touch the wolved either..All the Game Wardens can do is trap and relocate problem wolves, which there are becoming too many of..Wyoming should start the management plan that a lot of Wisconsin has adapted too....ANYTIME YOU SEE THEM SHOOT THEM...to hell with the wolf lovers and huggers

Wow, you typed a shit-load to really say nothing at all. Very enlightening post Paul COCKrell. A Govenor in another state doesn't care what I think, what a surprise.:D

Until the wolf is delisted, it looks like ID and MT are going to suffer for it. You, Paul, can point your finger at the Feds and I will point my finger at Wyoming. As you so eloquently put it, they, Feds and Wyoming, don't give a shit what you and I think of it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back