PEAX Equipment

FWP giving up on scientific management

Once extremes, such as you mentioned, reach the bi-polar political setting we've become entrenched within, the pendulum has a long swing between each party.

We don't have a pendulum that swings here though. The righteous God fearing Oregonians are subjected to the will of the ecoextemists if you ask them.

Anything less than pre 1990 timber harvest is just eco-extremist here, even though we're still one of the top timber producing states.

Certainly can't be that we're sitting at some sort of middle ground. <-- (Sarcasm font)

We don't have a pendulum that swings here though
Oregon? How Liberal shall we say Oregon rests, politically? Hence it's pretty darn extreme one direction, thus labels pronounce the opposite.

Where "protesters" of the BLM throw shit bags and piss filled balloons @ Federal Law Enforcement Officers present to protect our federal buildings?
Shall we let them enter, deface, and have full access to all the PII (personal identification information) in a federal court building they want to exploit?

Yet, Oregon is a focal point. Democrats give a rats ass about Americans sworn to protect the innocent from the criminal element.
Oregon is a fine example of the extreme liberal slant in America.

Oregon? How Liberal shall we say Oregon rests, politically? Hence it's pretty darn extreme one direction, thus labels pronounce the opposite.

Where "protesters" of the BLM throw shit bags and piss filled balloons @ Federal Law Enforcement Officers present to protect our federal buildings?
Shall we let them enter, deface, and have full access to all the PII (personal identification information) in a federal court building they want to exploit?

Yet, Oregon is a focal point. Democrats give a rats ass about Americans sworn to protect the innocent from the criminal element.
If you think what you just stated IS Oregon, you probably should reference yourself in the same pejorative manner you did others.

Portland isn't all of Oregon. There is more political diversity to both Portland and the rest of the state than most partisans imagine.

That was my point.

My point is the extremes are the caustic pollution towards resolving our various issues.

Portland governor, Waters confrontation statement PRE verdict, etc...

The pendulum swings extreme during these times... is what I'm saying.

Remember, Malheur County is OR too...
same with the Pendleton Roundup.
Dare I say put down the broad bush, it's acting as an effective shovel right now.

Remember, Malheur County is OR too...
same with the Pendleton Roundup.
Dare I say put down the broad bush, it's acting as an effective shovel right now.
Oh come on. I’ve got my piss filled water balloons and Molotov cocktails ready for the drive home from work today. Got some statues to burn and a federal building to micturate upon. Just another day in the life of this Oregonian.

You support the assault on law enforcement and loss of sworn protectors of our law abiding citizens, JLS?
I sure as he'll dont... and I know you don't as well so knock off your B.S. and stop trying to play one event different than another...

Neffa... tell me about the broad brush again... let me quote it for ya, again
The pendulum swings extreme during these times... is what I'm saying.

Oh come on. I’ve got my piss filled water balloons and Molotov cocktails ready for the drive home from work today. Got some statues to burn and a federal building to micturate upon. Just another day in the life of this Oregonian.

Was that you toppling the statue on Flanders st. yesterday?
I was the naked guy pissing on the parking enforcement vehicle

@Sytes We're only as extreme we allow others to paint us, be it friends, family, neighbors, the media, or fellow wildlife enthusiasts on a hunting forum. Oregon is so much more than Kate Brown or protesters in downtown Portland, just as Montana is more than wildlife hating, rich, a$$hole politicians that moved in from out of state (at least so I'm told).

You're perceived "bias" doesn't negate the facts of the article, wildlife science and management will suffer because of the current actions of FWP. More info is never bad, less is never better.

So, are Montanans best stereotyped by a rich governor who sued to block public access, a bunch of Freemen in Jordan, or the Buffalo Nations protestors?

Science is overrated. You can just extrapolate migration corridors and mortality studies.

wildlife science and management will suffer because of the current actions of FWP. More info is never bad, less is never better
Hence my point. One extreme swings to the other, the further apart the bipartisan side separates.
Is it the current actions of FWP or the current state governance status?

IMO, FWP has been lacking far too long with respect to science and following such for our wildlife.
Wolf lack of scientific use as described / regurgitated... with a theme of several ht members comments over poor FWP management, inclusive of the political whims to enable eco-extremes to define our (Montana) State managed quotas, etc.
This current garbage will set it back further... though it's a tangled ball of yarn to begin.

The further both parties blame the other and fix it for their own party agenda, the farther we go... and this rabbit hole of "2 year science" did not suddenly appear.

Good grief.

Worsech’s literal strategy to improve landowner relations is a stupidity-drenched version of ignorance is bliss.
Good grief.

The last 16 yrs of no management alienating landowners has worked really great. Why not wait and see? I had serious concerns about Hank, his having been employed by FWP for years, thinking he has to be “institutionalized “ but am pleasantly surprised, he is looking at both sides. No wonder it has the left in a panic.

Good grief.

The last 16 yrs of no management alienating landowners has worked really great. Why not wait and see? I had serious concerns about Hank, his having been employed by FWP for years, thinking he has to be “institutionalized “ but am pleasantly surprised, he is looking at both sides. No wonder it has the left in a panic.
Yeah but, how is eliminating wildlife research that takes longer than two years an improvement? Looks like a giant leap backwards to me. I don’t live in nor hunt Montana, but it’s disappointing to see a wildlife agency, especially one that was once regarded as a leader in management strategies, making moves like this.

Good grief.

He got you your welfare tags. All is good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back