Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Funny Hunter Quotes/Lingo

William Christy

No fences here, beast mode, Big Buck Down, Jimminy Christmas, run the mountain, game changer, "extreme" everything - there are tons of awesomeness in magazines or on TV these days. Let's see some good ones ...

"I've always been drawn to things that are hard." -Cameron Hanes, Hunting Illustrated Fall '14

Great idea. I can't remember who said this, but I saw it on a Facebook video, posted by some shed hunting contingent.

"There's nothing better in the woods than some prone bone."

"Lay the smack down!", and pretty much everything else that has ever came out of the Pigmans mouth.

Hunt of a lifetime.

Trophy of a lifetime.

A little while ago my dad and I watched a show about two Alaska residents hunting Kodiak together for brown bear. The first 8 minutes of the show the host said practically nothing except for the following numerous times:

Kodiak Island, baby, one more time!

Now, my dad and I can use that saying under pretty much any circumstance, hunting related or not. Heck, if one of us decides to get up off the couch and head back to the fridge, you might hear it. "Kodiak Island, baby, one more time!"

$(KGrHqMOKpIFJd!toh7IBSdbRsUN2w~~60_35.JPG

No fences here, beast mode, Big Buck Down, Jimminy Christmas, run the mountain, game changer, "extreme" everything - there are tons of awesomeness in magazines or on TV these days. Let's see some good ones ...

"I've always been drawn to things that are hard." -Cameron Hanes, Hunting Illustrated Fall '14

Didn't Michael Jackson use that saying before Cameron Hanes?

BBD - Big Bull/Buck Down.

Completely sick of that one.

"It's not the biggest buck/bull in the woods, but I couldn't be happier" - I've used this one way too many times. Stems from the fact that I don't kill big stuff.

Back