Friday Tunes- Tickling the Ivories

Ken, thank you------but--here is another example of old people screwing up. In my request for a diferrernt Jackson tune, I quoted the wrong post ( neil young ) I meant to quote the post BHR made in which played a Jackson tune My apologizes to BHR. But thank you Ken for posting the song I requested without saying anything to me--like are you off your meds ? Did you take your nap today ? Did you lose your glasses ? ;)

Ken, thank you------but--here is another example of old people screwing up. In my request for a diferrernt Jackson tune, I quoted the wrong post ( neil young ) I meant to quote the post BHR made in which played a Jackson tune My apologizes to BHR. But thank you Ken for posting the song I requested without saying anything to me--like are you off your meds ? Did you take your nap today ? Did you lose your glasses ? ;)
What's a nap?

No sweat Europe. We knew what you meant, and everyone hits a wrong button now and then.😁

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back