Friday tunage Countdown to Elk Season

I also heard that they have been using this stuff to help vets with ptsd.

And if I had cow manure on my lips I wouldn’t like them either
That’s correct. There is also a large phase 3 clinical trial ongoing testing the effects of MDMA on vets with PTSD. This study is near completion and preliminary evidence is incredibly encouraging. As in a cure for PTSD, which is amazing. No long term meds, no long term therapy, a one and done cure. As a result, it is likely that MDMA will gain FDA approval in 2023 for the treatment of PTSD.

As for psylocibin, there is tons of research currently ongoing with it also pertaining to the benefits of treating people with ADHD, anxiety, OCD and many other psychiatric disorders. These studies are not at Shlockhouse U, but rather places like Yale, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, etc. The findings are pretty amazing in that again, these substances are being assessed as potential cures for such conditions, literally once and done treatments.
It’s a shame what happened in this space during the early 70s where all such substances where quite ignorantly made into schedule 1 drugs,which is actually pretty idiotic considering they are not lethal. Prior to that, there had been tons of research, particularly in the 50s, regarding the therapeutic benefits of such substances.
It’s great to see logic and science prevailing and real research being revitalized in this space….

That’s correct. There is also a large phase 3 clinical trial ongoing testing the effects of MDMA on vets with PTSD. This study is near completion and preliminary evidence is incredibly encouraging. As in a cure for PTSD, which is amazing. No long term meds, no long term therapy, a one and done cure. As a result, it is likely that MDMA will gain FDA approval in 2023 for the treatment of PTSD.

As for psylocibin, there is tons of research currently ongoing with it also pertaining to the benefits of treating people with ADHD, anxiety, OCD and many other psychiatric disorders. These studies are not at Shlockhouse U, but rather places like Yale, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, etc. The findings are pretty amazing in that again, these substances are being assessed as potential cures for such conditions, literally once and done treatments.
It’s a shame what happened in this space during the early 70s where all such substances where quite ignorantly made into schedule 1 drugs,which is actually pretty idiotic considering they are not lethal. Prior to that, there had been tons of research, particularly in the 50s, regarding the therapeutic benefits of such substances.
It’s great to see logic and science prevailing and real research being revitalized in this space….
Anyone starting to research this needs to start with:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back