Friday on a Thursday Music...Live Videos

Perfect. Thank you.

In addition to the above, several came to mind, if I understand the title of the thread correctly.

I never got to see Nat King Cole in person, but wish I had. We enjoyed live shows and went often.

1974 we were in the audience when Linda sang Desperado and was accompanied by the Eagles. Glen was playing the piano

1964, the Beach Boys singing I get around and they had three or four cool cars on stage, which was a bonus (-:

Brooks and Dunn Play something country at Cains. was a wonderful show

Carly Simon, your so vain, on the queen mary. We only stayed for the one song, but enjoyed it.

Liza , madison square garden, New York New York My God, she brought energy to the stage !

Frank at the same location, which you guys posted for me a couple weeks ago

Elvis, Vegas, singing anything (-:

The Rat Pack. Birth of the Blues. The bonus on this one is a VERY young Quincy Jones is conducting. However several comments and actions during that show would drive the WOK crowd of today, over a the cliff I am afraid.

Greek and Hollywood bowl Cosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Tom Jones, Harry Belafonte, several others. Peter Paul and Mary were from New York but we saw them in L,A, but I forgot where

Sorry, I will stop as one reminds me of another.---- "For the Good Times" (-:

Thank you Ken. That was very nicely done and enjoyed

Perfect. Thank you.

In addition to the above, several came to mind, if I understand the title of the thread correctly.

I never got to see Nat King Cole in person, but wish I had. We enjoyed live shows and went often.

1974 we were in the audience when Linda sang Desperado and was accompanied by the Eagles. Glen was playing the piano

1964, the Beach Boys singing I get around and they had three or four cool cars on stage, which was a bonus (-:

Brooks and Dunn Play something country at Cains. was a wonderful show

Carly Simon, your so vain, on the queen mary. We only stayed for the one song, but enjoyed it.

Liza , madison square garden, New York New York My God, she brought energy to the stage !

Frank at the same location, which you guys posted for me a couple weeks ago

Elvis, Vegas, singing anything (-:

The Rat Pack. Birth of the Blues. The bonus on this one is a VERY young Quincy Jones is conducting. However several comments and actions during that show would drive the WOK crowd of today, over a the cliff I am afraid.

Greek and Hollywood bowl Cosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Tom Jones, Harry Belafonte, several others. Peter Paul and Mary were from New York but we saw them in L,A, but I forgot where

Sorry, I will stop as one reminds me of another.---- "For the Good Times" (-:

Thank you Ken. That was very nicely done and enjoyed
How about Vince Gill singing a beautiful Beach Boys song...

I’m breaking the rules but this is my favorite song right now.

I'm sure it's Friday. @JohnCushman , I don't know what you're yammering about! Y'er always instigating crap here ('specially political rants) - my whimpering requires I report your post to the Big Fin-meister!...

So Ken... you want live, huh? Considering today IS Friday and we all follow the punctual Hunt Talk Music regulations:

B.B.'s The King! That Clapton next to him? Has to be... Never mind, watched enough to know - that's the legend next to the King. Who are the others?
2nd Edit: WOW! Wish I could have been at that event! EPIC!
1648772016105.png

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kws82590
Back