Frenches Mustard Beer?

WyoDoug

Now this goes with @Big Fin and his pucky thing LOL. Anyone wanna try this beer???

I normally don't post commercial links but this one is pretty interesting. When I am done hunting and sitting around the campfire telling tall stories, I like to have a beer now and then. But not sure I would try pucky beer. LOL

I'll try any beer once, but I might not finish it. But it does look like its a wheat beer, generally not a fan of those. Maybe if it was a mustard IPA :unsure:

According to the website it is made with French's Classic Yellow Mustard and infused with key lime, lemon, tangerine, and passion fruit to create a tart, fresh flavor," according to BestProducts. It does have a wheat base but it's still made with French's Yellow Mustard and other ingredients. Pucky Beer as Randy would call it LOL.

I might make a bbq sauce out of it but probably wouldn't like to drink it. They do make some great beer our of some really different stuff. My local brewery had a sour patch IPA that was delicious.

I am really picky on which beer I will drink more so than Randy is with Pucky LOL. The only beer I drink is either Miller Lite or black label MGD.

I might make a bbq sauce out of it but probably wouldn't like to drink it. They do make some great beer our of some really different stuff. My local brewery had a sour patch IPA that was delicious.
That's a great idea.

Michael Parente better not pick up a 6 pack and have any spill in one of Randy's coolers like he did the mustard.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back