Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Free to good home

mtmiller

Fellas, I ordered a binosock for my new glasses and they sent me the wrong size. The distributer told me keep these and he would ship me another pair. Anyway, if anyone is interested in a free large, black bino sock post a response. Get the details from the web site (thanks Greenhorn).

http://www.binocsock.com

I would say first come, first served, but there are a few folks here that have helped me out along the way and will have priority. After that, it is whomever lives near the best muley spots. ;)

mtmiller...i use the crooked horn bino carry system, similar to yours...really does save the neck

Sounds like it would fit my 10x56 Zeiss, but there's not much muley hunting in CO.:(

Oak

That thing looks great, maybe you could post a couple close up pics, I will just make one, and that will still leave it open to whoever you send it off to.
:)

Oak, let me know if you want them and I will send them your way. If not, next...

BTW, these are for big glass, so anyone with 8x40's or similiar, they probably would not be of much value.

After over two years of near daily use, I've worn out the Binocsock mtmiller sent me. I'm going to order a new one, but wanted to see if there is a similar product out there that folks like better. I really like the Binocsock, but wish the elastic lower strap on it was a little more heavy duty.

Looks like it would work well. It says it will handle binos up to 8" high though, and my cannons are 9".

So call me slow on the draw, I didn't read the posts right. I deserved that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madicks2
Back