Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Franchi Affinty experiences ?

SFC B

I am about to start exercising my discount at the new job :) and a new semi shotty is probably first up. I am leaning heavily toward inertia and the Franchi Affinity 3.5 Anyone have personal experience, especially waterfowlly experience, with one they are willing to share?

Thanks

I bought my step son a affinity compact, great gun. The finish isnt quite as nice as the benelli otherwise no complaints. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. 3.5" chambers are for 10 gauges imo. Waste of money for a 12. Ymmv

I bought my step son a affinity compact, great gun. The finish isnt quite as nice as the benelli otherwise no complaints. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. 3.5" chambers are for 10 gauges imo. Waste of money for a 12. Ymmv
The only reason I will go with 3.5 is to be able to huck in whatever may be in the blind/pit in a pinch.....given the choice I am a 3 guy

I have the 20 ga. I enjoy the gun but the matt barrel rusts up so easily. Perhaps they have fixed it.

I have the 20 ga Affinity 3 and the montefeltro 12 ga. They’re indistinguishable! A few furnishings but, to me, they favor the affinity! You won’t be disappointed, buy with confidence!!

20 gauge affinity here too. My niece killed a buck with it and I killed a bobcat with it last year. Great little working gun for the price.

An Affinity is at the top of my list if I opt for an inertia semi-auto. That said, I will likely NEVER shoot a 3.5" shell so would opt for the 3" version. I can't imagine you wouldn't be happy with one.

I really like mine. I cerakoted it and put an ATF meme sticker on it.

I have had one for a few years, and I love it. The action is very smooth on it, and the fact that it comes with a shim kit to customize the fit was a big plus for me.

I have used mine for upland birds, turkey and waterfowl. Given the price point, and the fact that its basically Beretta engineering and quality at a budget price, you cant go wrong.

I have an affinity 20 ga. Haven't had it long but really liked it so far (I did have the difficult to load mag issue but fixed at no charge. This is a 20 ga only issue).

For me, it's all about how it feels and points. I really didnt want to have to worry about adjustments to make a gun fit me. The franchi fit me very well. May not be the same for u.

Might check out the Retay as well if u want inertia.

I have an affinity 20 ga. Haven't had it long but really liked it so far (I did have the difficult to load mag issue but fixed at no charge. This is a 20 ga only issue).

For me, it's all about how it feels and points. I really didnt want to have to worry about adjustments to make a gun fit me. The franchi fit me very well. May not be the same for u.

I've handled some Retay's at a LGS. Really like the feel of those!! I need to up my shotgun game something fierce...

I have one and it’s awesome. Loaned it to my nephew and he took a ton of Chukars with it this year

Did you sent it back for the mag tube?

Did you sent it back for the mag tube?
I did. I misspoke tho, It wasn't actually the tube. I think it's called the carrier latch on the backside of the bolt release. Too tight, difficult to get shells past. It was a problem on older M2s that seems to have been fixed, still a problem on affinity 20 ga. Sent to manufacturer and is now all good.

Some people grind it down themselves but I would rather use the warranty when possible.

I did. I misspoke tho, It wasn't actually the tube. I think it's called the carrier latch on the backside of the bolt release. Too tight, difficult to get shells past. It was a problem on older M2s that seems to have been fixed, still a problem on affinity 20 ga. Sent to manufacturer and is now all good.

Some people grind it down themselves but I would rather use the warranty when possible.
Need to do the same with my step sons. Thanks

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back