Fourth times a charm

Thanks for the story and great pics. Congrats.

Alaska wasn't in the cards for me this year and I was fine with that until you put this up.

Gotta get back next year.

Congrats Bart!
Gorgeous ram, and well earned too.

Any ideas on what you're doing with it mount wise?

Anniversary Fun

I am so glad you are all enjoying his thrilling adventure. Meanwhile his wife of 15 years (yesterday was the aniversary) got to spend the evening mostly by herself so he could write the story, and go to bed alone! :D

I am so glad you are all enjoying his thrilling adventure. Meanwhile his wife of 15 years (yesterday was the aniversary) got to spend the evening mostly by herself so he could write the story, and go to bed alone! :D

My deepest apologies Elk Widow. I have spent the last four years coaching him about the finer things of relationship management, but obviously he is still needing more instruction.

Spent his anniversary typing an internet story. Oooouch! That is a good way to get your hunting pass pulled. I thought he had the basics down a little better than that. Come on Bart, you making us all look bad.

Nothing a trip to Europe cannot soothe over, right? The third week of September would be a great time to make plans for such. Make it a two week trip. The annoyance of bugling elk should be completed upon your return.

I wondered what was going on when I got this administrator message this morning "Please terminate the account of Lawnboy. OR ELSE!"

If I sent a coupon for the weekend at Chico Hot Springs, would that allow him to continue to his posting on Hunt Talk.

If the guy would have just given you a 15% furniture budget for the new house, he would probably be safe right now. He probably should have stayed in Alaska. Warmer there than at his house right now.

If you need to send the kids away while you administer a beating, call Mrs. Fin. She would understand your plight. :eek:

If it counts for anything, that story he posted and the way he added the pics, was a great story.

Ouch!!!

Congrats LB. That is a great ram!!

I'm still not seeing the problem.

There has already been 14 other anniversarys, 14 of them......................but there has only been 1 Dall ram.

Now that's an adventure, congrats on one hell of a ram. Great story. Very high on the to do list.

Very nice story and pictures. Thats a great looking ram too.

Looks like you guys had some good weather.

Thats almost unbelievable about the other hunter, not something you hear about these days. Thats karma for you though, he passed and still got his ram.

Congrats.

Congrats on the ram...great looking sheep and sounds like a grand adventure.

I also cant believe the other hunter was so polite, whoever he is, he's a good sportsman and a credit to hunting.

Congrats Lawnboy on a hard earned trophy, that is just an absolutely beautiful ram. Color me green with envy.

You did it and did it well. That ram is huge. It sounds like the lock tight worked if your gun was still on after just about breaking off the stock. Your family is a buch of ruffneck outdoorsman to complete that kind of adventure. Thanks for posting your story up. That is why I like getting on here, to read and see people great adventures.

Now for the other part:
I am so glad you are all enjoying his thrilling adventure. Meanwhile his wife of 15 years (yesterday was the aniversary) got to spend the evening mostly by herself so he could write the story, and go to bed alone!
I didn't expect Bart to get the job done of finishing his story on hunt talk so quickly so I didn't even check it until now. I think he might need to talk with Dr. Ruth about what anniversaries are for.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back