found some easy ones.

antlerradar

Whitetails are really dropping. Found 8 easy ones in a hay stack this mourning. Three sets and two singles.

Attachments

• DSCN1704.jpg
    DSCN1704.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 958
Wow those are nice and fresh. This time of year is about like the first day of rifle season to me. Love putting on the miles looking.

Guess it pays to be so far north in small ways! I got my first on the first, but am still confused on which prison I will be sent to, if any. Stress like that can require a hike to relax.

Nice! We'll probably be doing some walking starting this week. I haven't been out to see if any are missing any antlers or heard of anyone finding any around here yet. It's just been too freakin' cold to do anything. It is still pretty early for us here though.

Whats that white stuff on the ground?

Frozen H2O, fluffed by falling through a thin gas of 30% oxygen and 70% nitrogen, Then slightly warmed by a large nuclear explosion 93 million miles away and refrozen after the nuclear explosion disappears behind the western horizon, and then mixed with dehydrated legume leafs, stems and some whitetail deer wast product.

Last edited:
frozen h2o, fluffed by falling through ruffly 30% oxygen and 70% nitrogen, then slightly warmed by a large nuclear explosion 93 million miles away and refrozen after the nuclear explosion disappears behind the western horizon, and then mixed with dehydrated legume leafs, stems and some whitetail deer wast product.

lmao!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back