Caribou Gear Tarp

Forum Newb

Fj40mojo

Thought I'd introduce myself. Proper name is Mike. I live in beautiful Salmon ID. Family man, veteran, rifleman, avid hunter and outdoorsman. Love OYOA, best hunting show hands down.

Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Hope Salmon is still alive and well. Killed my first bear up the Middle Fork and first handful of bulls above North Fork. Love that big nasty country. Coldest I've ever been in my life was camping while lion hunting around Cobalt in January one year. :eek:

Looking forward to the news from Salmon!
-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Welcome. Love your part of the country. Caught my first ocean running steelhead in the cable hole. You live in a wonderful place.

Welcome Mike. I grew up in Salmon as a kid and lived there 12 years. Love that place and would move back in a second if I could find work there. Look forward to any picts you might have of past hunts and future ones.

Golleeeee. I work for the USFS in North Fork. I'll be showing up in April this year if things go as planned. Friendliest people I've ever been around there. See you then.

Thought I'd introduce myself. Proper name is Mike. I live in beautiful Salmon ID. Family man, veteran, rifleman, avid hunter and outdoorsman. Love OYOA, best hunting show hands down.

Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Steelhead fisherman??
Welcome aboard from your southern neighbor,

Welcome aboard. Have a few friends from up your way. Beautiful country. Looking forward to some of your posts.

Salmon is that place close to Challis? Just joking. Welcome from Boise and the Little Lost River Valley.

Oh great more "snooty" folks from the big city ;) I remember being down in Idaho Falls often hearing people bad mouth salmon and their ways. I always reminded them they could be sure to stay out of our country during hunting season then. Just Joking (somewhat):D

Oh great more "snooty" folks from the big city ;) I remember being down in Idaho Falls often hearing people bad mouth salmon and their ways. I always reminded them they could be sure to stay out of our country during hunting season then. Just Joking (somewhat):D

Fine! Meet me in Howe next summer and a person VERY your senior will put the smack down on you, ya pup;)

Seeing an 8B license up in the 10B valley? That also be cause for a fight.... Just kidding you guys over there! Serious, real serious. See you at Perks in Mackay!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back