Yeti GOBOX Collection

For cjcj

WH's OutdoorsChick

thought of you when I saw this

TRY THIS

Interesting thought from a Southern Californian.

Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no liability
insurance.....
and have an accident....

Enter MEXICO illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas,
international
law, or any of that nonsense.

Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care
for
you and your entire family.

Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

Procreate abundantly.

Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive
behavior
with, "It is a cultural United States thing. You would not understand,
pal."

Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, or
proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children
do
likewise.

Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford other legal
rights
and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence in
Mexico.

Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its
officers.

Good luck!

Because it will never happen.

It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world...

except right here in the United States... Land of the naive!

go ahead and try the above in Mexico or Iraq

That was some good funny stuff.. :D i couldn`t help but laugh all of the way thru it... :D its so true that you just have to laugh about it..Thanks that made my day.... The irony of it all is sad.. but it still cracked me up. :)

OK Robert spank her now. :) :D

That was very well stated and fits into the mold of any of the foriegn counties I have ever visited..... Thanks, good find... :)

I also think we should kill more people and if someone Molests a Kid put them in an Arean and let people pay to go in and take action. Nothng to pay $100 to have a seat of 10 guys to kick the shit out of a Rapest or molester. I'm guessing if people start getting their Ass kicked or killed for some items they'd quit doing stuff. Hands chopped off for stealing.... Etc. But, like you said, our country is all about being fair to everyone. Even criminals and foriegners :)

reply..

have you seen how many CHO MO's are in the state of IDAHO???
i was bored one day and found 12 of them that i have had contact with outside my home just in daily life such as school,work,HUNTING,just kidding,between school and work , i would say 5 and living in Idaho City
i have met 3 and the rest just going to parties when i was a single 21 year old..
the nearest MO to my house is about 3/4 of a mile. i educated my neighbors on this issue..

Attachments

• copcar8.gif
    copcar8.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 68

ILLEGAL FELONS (ALIENS) who have sex with 14 year old girls, get them pregnant and when arrested claim that they didnt know it was against the law
need to be bunched in there also.. It shouldnt be Politically Correct to be here ILLEGALLY ...

Attachments

• copcar8.gif
    copcar8.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 70
Well what bites is down south u can do molesation it legal i htink ame thing worse is they family god i stay away from there :BLEEP:

I am always lost and loose others, i guess i should hand out leashes :), ok i meant down south missouri ofr instant has rednecks, guys down there and girls not woman are doin each other young ages but guys old and on top of it they are family it gros si been aske dgo there for2weeks with my step bro hell no i wont:BLEEP: i beat bunch rednecks:D he should know better i said come up here visit us u was goin to that nayway so we see:) what i meant WHS

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back