Football General Talk

I knew you would say that.

In the meantime, do you really want to say Favre was not a QB? Must some sort of woke football vocabulary.
He was a quarterback. Did well. But he played the game sometimes like he wasn't. Not trying to diminish his skill at all. All time great. I like football players at any position. Kinda my point. Bet Favre could have played multiple positions. Hence, football player. Rodgers? Not so much. mtmuley
 
8c9d865f7c68cac31bdf306504841eed.jpg
 
He was a quarterback. Did well. But he played the game sometimes like he wasn't. Not trying to diminish his skill at all. All time great. I like football players at any position. Kinda my point. Bet Favre could have played multiple positions. Hence, football player. Rodgers? Not so much. mtmuley
I am still trying to envision Farve, the left tackle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,132
Messages
2,250,846
Members
39,098
Latest member
MuskegMunitions
Back
Top