Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll sure be glad when this clown finally hangs up the cleats.
He’s not even the greatest Packer QB of all time. Favre is.Not me. I was on the edge of my seat watching him lead that final drive, it was vintage ARod. Greatest of all time.
He’s not even the greatest Packer QB of all time. Favre is.
Nope. Favre was a football player. Rodgers a quarterback. If that makes sense. mtmuleyMan, I loved Favre and his heart- but in opinion he’s not in the same conversation in terms of skill.
Nope. Favre was a football player. Rodgers a quarterback. If that makes sense. mtmuley
It does not.Nope. Favre was a football player. Rodgers a quarterback. If that makes sense. mtmuley
I knew it wouldn't to you. Keep watching. You will figure it out. mtmuleyIt does not.
I knew you would say that.I knew it wouldn't to you. Keep watching. You will figure it out. mtmuley
He was a quarterback. Did well. But he played the game sometimes like he wasn't. Not trying to diminish his skill at all. All time great. I like football players at any position. Kinda my point. Bet Favre could have played multiple positions. Hence, football player. Rodgers? Not so much. mtmuleyI knew you would say that.
In the meantime, do you really want to say Favre was not a QB? Must some sort of woke football vocabulary.