BrentD
Well-known member
I may be a die hard Vikings fan, but I cannot root against the Bears tonight or Case Keenam. Heck of a nice throw there under pressure.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Playing a heck of a game so far. Go Bears for obvious reasons. mtmuleyI may be a die hard Vikings fan, but I cannot root against the Bears tonight or Case Keenam. Heck of a nice throw there under pressure.
As a skins fan, I feel your hatred.Playing a heck of a game so far. Go Bears for obvious reasons. mtmuley
Iggles, 'skins, cows, gints. May they all lose. Meanwhile, Keenum is throwing lights out.As a skins fan, I feel your hatred.
And get a beat down.Always nice to see Philadelphia get beat.
I am forever grateful for your unique choice of words.I will forever be grateful for Philadelphia kicking the snot out of the Chiefs in the supa-hyper-bowl-e...
Philly hater. Obvious reasons. mtmuleyI will forever be grateful for Philadelphia kicking the snot out of the Chiefs in the supa-hyper-bowl-e...