Football General Talk

Why? Eagle's issues weren't at the RB position.
You're right, I definitely shouldn't be excited about getting a true bell cow back behind our great o-line after seeing how that worked out with the 9ers.

Also signed Huff. Also heavily rumored to be getting Simmons or CGJ. Also replaced both our idiot coordinators. Bunch of DBs and LBs rated right where we're picking in the draft.

Definitely shouldn't be happy.

Thursday night production quality was a beating last season...supposedly better in '24

You're right, I definitely shouldn't be excited about getting a true bell cow back behind our great o-line after seeing how that worked out with the 9ers.

Also signed Huff. Also heavily rumored to be getting Simmons or CGJ. Also replaced both our idiot coordinators. Bunch of DBs and LBs rated right where we're picking in the draft.

Definitely shouldn't be happy.

You still have a team that quit on their Head Coach at the end of the season and a QB that is slow at processing defenses. I would agree that they can't be as bad as they were during the second half last year. So there's that.

You still have a team that quit on their Head Coach at the end of the season and a QB that is slow at processing defenses. I would agree that they can't be as bad as they were during the second half last year. So there's that.
Who's your team there bud? Just so I can fling mud effectively as well.

Not only will that not work it will end in utter disaster and the vikings will lose far more than they gain. Mark my words it'll be at least 5, if not, 10 years before they have even a mediocre team again.
Holy cow! Talk about a Debbie Downer. I for one am sick of being mired in mediocrity. It is time to do something different. They made some great moves yesterday and more are to come. I guess we could have just signed Kirk again, been in cap hell with no chance to sign JJ or any other high-end players. The Falcons are the ones that are screwed.

Last edited:
Hey Bills fans,
Can anyone tell me why Lenard Floyd wasn't very productive late last season?
He had like 10 sacks by the Jets game.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back