Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Football General Talk

Maybe so, but I'll take Kirk every time.
I want to like Kirk as a player. Think he is a great human but man. He was brought in as the missing piece to a Vikes Super Bowl. He just hasn’t delivered and I don’t think he can. Been a Vikings fan my whole life. Only team I have cared about since I was old enough to care and I am 61. I just want to sniff another Super Bowl before I die.

I want to like Kirk as a player. Think he is a great human but man. He was brought in as the missing piece to a Vikes Super Bowl. He just hasn’t delivered and I don’t think he can. Been a Vikings fan my whole life. Only team I have cared about since I was old enough to care and I am 61. I just want a Super Bowl before I die.
Well, I've been a Vikes fan since the beginning of time and you are a little younger than me, so you have that going for ya. I'm not expecting anything in my lifetime except more good games that bad.

The problem was that Kirk was never the missing piece. He came in and the offensive line was still the missing piece. Even while they were losing right and left early this season, he was among the top QBs in the league numbers wise so he delivers, but the rest of the team...

I keep hearing about how great he is off the field. I don't know where that comes from. I don't know anything about him except that he is really good. But he is not a one-man team.

I don’t know if he was concussed or not. Sure looked like it but man regardless he is one tough sob.
He is playing superbly. I don't think he was concussed in that wreck but his hand and shoulder took a hell of a beating. When he came off, he was holding his shooting arm and shoulder like it was very unhappy.

I don't know if they gave him a quart of lidocaine or what, but he looks pretty invincible right now.

I've seen a few concussions and the bad ones had the eyes roll to the back of the head and the hands locked in that same position.
I'd bet my savings the man had one.
Collinsworth wanted to say Stafford looked like he got concussed, but refrained from it

When Stafford was lying on his back that eye looked like it rolled weird

There were some questional no calls on the lions....

Regardless, what a incredible victory for that city and team. One can only congratulate them. Emotions gotta be riding high!

I want to like Kirk as a player. Think he is a great human but man. He was brought in as the missing piece to a Vikes Super Bowl. He just hasn’t delivered and I don’t think he can. Been a Vikings fan my whole life. Only team I have cared about since I was old enough to care and I am 61. I just want to sniff another Super Bowl before I die.
Don't be mocking my fantasy sleeper...for like the last decade. When wins and losses don't matter to you and its just players putting up stud numbers every week, you always draft Kirk. Man that guy has won me a lot of money!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back