Football General Talk

Live it up for 24 hours then it’s time to get back to work. Nobody else thought they could do it this week and they had nothing to lose. Now the storyline will be different.
I gotta say the quality of play by those kids was impressive.

If so, I hope it is with a team I don't like - he is hugely overrated.

Well, that would be any team but the Vikings, right? :)

Like the commentators were saying to have 12 wins 3 yrs running is a powerful resume that just about any team would love to have - like the Pats for instance. Match made in heaven :)

Holy chit. As a Vikings fan I don’t like the Packers but man they are young and look good. Another good qb. And yeah I suspect McCarthy is done after that embarrassing loss. Dak is Kirk Cousins.

Holy chit. As a Vikings fan I don’t like the Packers but man they are young and look good. Another good qb. And yeah I suspect McCarthy is done after that embarrassing loss. Dak is Kirk Cousins.
Whoa! Kirk Cousins is much better than that.

I think I'm the sole member of Kirk's fan club here. He is way underrated. He just needs a front line (and a healed ankle).

Can I sell me harassment rights to highest bidder? :)
Yep. I have come to the realization that being a Cowboy fan is tough. I will say however, I am 58 and have been a fan since I was a toddler. My Mom's fault. I can't Root for the 9ers or Packers. Too much history there. Looking forward to good football. mtmuley

Yep. I have come to the realization that being a Cowboy fan is tough. I will say however, I am 58 and have been a fan since I was a toddler. My Mom's fault. I can't Root for the 9ers or Packers. Too much history there. Looking forward to good football. mtmuley
Well, when you get your Big Boy Pants on, come join us over here on the Vikings' bench. Do we not still hold the title for most Superbowl fails of all time?

I'm rooting for the 9rs, but it would be so cool if GB played Detroit for the NFC Championship.

Born in Dallas and we had season tickets through high school.

Da Boys are quite painful to root for. Sure I expected they were not super bowl bound but thought at least one playoff win was not out of the question…

At least I recorded it and could speed thought the ugly and be done with it with minimum minutes of my life wasted.

Skip Bayless had an appropriate reaction:

IMG_1614.jpeg

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back