Football General Talk

Even Andy Reid is whining. All the rules analyst explained it very well. I expect some fines coming.
I really don't get it. He lined up in the neutral zone, and not by a little. His feet his head, heck most of his body. The packers early in the year got called twice for it when just the crown of an offensive linemen helmet was in the neutral zone on a sneak.

I really don't get it. He lined up in the neutral zone, and not by a little. His feet his head, heck most of his body. The packers early in the year got called twice for it when just the crown of an offensive linemen helmet was in the neutral zone on a sneak.
The replay I saw was not nearly that egregious. But he was over the line.

Really, though, I just wanted to say "egregious" this morning. :)

Let's talk about something more important. Just when the Jets-Pats 6-0 game looked to run away with the Worst Game of the Year Award (WGYA), the Vikes-Raiders, swept in and stunk them out of the ballpark.

Let's talk about something more important. Just when the Jets-Pats 6-0 game looked to run away with the Worst Game of the Year Award (WGYA), the Vikes-Raiders, swept in and stunk them out of the ballpark.
good job Wild, you can score as much as your NFL team!

1702301327444.png

View attachment 305655
By rule his forward foot has to be BEHIND the ball, he's not even close to correctly lined up. Stop crying it was correctly called, the catch rulings in game were way worst than this call.
I think the angle of this photo makes it look worse than it is, but he was lined up wrong. I don't have an issue with the obvious calls, but all of the ticky tacky holding (both offensive and defensive) and PI and whatever else they call get me. Seems much worse this year. Plus how many times do they throw a flag only to pick it up and say no foul. I think there were at least two in last nights game.

Its not even close...

1702301484414.png

Patrick's post game interview... not a good look. Comparing the refs all the way back to elementary school football refs. "That's the way its always been. They're supposed to give you a thumbs up if you're good or tell you if your over the line".

GMAFB Patty boy you guys are PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES making millions of dollars a year. If you can't line up correctly then well that's on your team.

He's probably just trying to flex in front of Taylor really is what it comes down to.

Mahomes came off looking like a crybaby and sore looser. He needs to apologize, because that’s not how a professional acts. It will be interesting to see how his attitude is for the rest of the year, because for the first time in his career, they aren’t a Super Bowl caliber team.

Mahomes came off looking like a crybaby and sore looser. He needs to apologize, because that’s not how a professional acts. It will be interesting to see how his attitude is for the rest of the year, because for the first time in his career, they aren’t a Super Bowl caliber team.
It is crazy how the AFC is shaking up this year because although the AFC is for sure strong (11 teams out of 16 have a winning record) there isn't a clear favorite to take it. If you asked me to place a $1000 bet on the team I felt most confident to head to the AFC championship, I would try my best save that money and not make it.

The NFC on the other hand, I'd drop $1000 on either the Cowboys or the Niners and sleep pretty good at night. One of those two will for sure be there.

It is crazy how the AFC is shaking up this year because although the AFC is for sure strong (11 teams out of 16 have a winning record) there isn't a clear favorite to take it. If you asked me to place a $1000 bet on the team I felt most confident to head to the AFC championship, I would try my best save that money and not make it.

The NFC on the other hand, I'd drop $1000 on either the Cowboys or the Niners and sleep pretty good at night. One of those two will for sure be there.
I was thinking along the same lines.
Who wants to step up in AFC? Seems like Miami hasn't been on any prime time evening games, wonder if they are a sleeper.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back