Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Football General Talk

(Re?)posting to help distract us all from last Monday’s worst ever MNF game
Love the Bee, yet the truth somehow rings crazier.

Swallowing the whistle in the last two minutes taken to extreme levels last night. And of course he didn’t get out of bounds by himself to stop the clock to allow a Hail Mary attempt.

I detest bad refereeing when it hurts “my” team, and, when it helps. Just get it right!

Swallowing the whistle in the last two minutes taken to extreme levels last night. And of course he didn’t get out of bounds by himself to stop the clock to allow a Hail Mary attempt.

I detest bad refereeing when it hurts “my” team, and, when it helps. Just get it right!
Swallowing the whistle or blowing it? The call on the sideline hit on Mahomes was totally bogus and nearly saved the Chiefs. Of all the calls and non-calls, I think it was the most egregious and influential. But in the end, the Pack won, and they deserved the win.

Swallowing the whistle or blowing it? The call on the sideline hit on Mahomes was totally bogus and nearly saved the Chiefs. Of all the calls and non-calls, I think it was the most egregious and influential. But in the end, the Pack won, and they deserved the win.
I spent the whole game anxiously waiting for a glimpse of Taylor. 🤣
I think Green Bay said " not in our house ". There was three generations of women watching with me.

Great game. Bad officiating in the end.

The niners dismantled the eagles in front of the worst fans in sports...gotta like that karma. Deebo makes em better...a lot better.

The niners dismantled the eagles in front of the worst fans in sports...gotta like that karma. Deebo makes em better...a lot better.
I had no idea how bad the Eagles fan base was until now. The team is good and fun to watch. But the coach's yapping too much, the team trying to be tuff guys and the egocentric fans have become my favorite to root against.

Taylor was never shown in the stadium last night. Good job Lambeau PR team.
You must have glanced away at the critical moment where Brittany Mahomes/TSwift were shown in a climate controlled box (no heavy coats worn).

Taylor was never shown in the stadium last night. Good job Lambeau PR team.
Probably the NFL’s or NBC’s call but one theory is they consulted with Taylors PR team and found that a large portion of her Midwest fanbase are cheeseheads.

So as to not alienate tgem, they didnt show her wearing a KC jersey.

On the other hand, best explanation is she probably wasnt there?

Plus they ruined the QB sneak forever. "Tush push" and "brotherly shove" shoot me!
Wife is a 49ers fan! Doesn't follow the rest of the nfl.
Last year during the pregame my wife asked "why does he(Hurst) walk so funny? I hadn't noticed but he was walking weird.
Me "probably from taking the tush push" she laughed but didn't know it was a thing. The first time the announcers said they were about to do the tush push she was rolling 🤣

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back