Football General Talk

I see your laughy face, Gr8bawana!😉

I am not claiming the Giants are a great football team or even a legit contender- but in a weak NFC, I could see them being the 5th or 6th best team in the conference.

Eagles
49ers
Lions
Saints (who knows, division sucks)

Seahawks
Giants
Cowboys
Packers/Vikings🙃

That would be enough for the Cowboys defense to jump the 9ers.
My concern is we get him signed then he gets hurt because he hasn't been practicing.
I hope Bosa gets signed quick. Watch Micah Parsons closely this year. mtmuley

My predictions for the nfc are the eagles in the east, vikings in the north, Seahawks in the west and saints in the south. Wildcards are the cowboys, niners and the last spot is going to be tight with lots of teams like packers, bears, giants, lions and falcons all close. I'm picking lions for it.

This will surprise nobody that lives anywhere in the region. Haha

The best team in the AFC and has a great fanbase! Granted, I am biased.

mtmuley
Ouch! If any non qb is worth it its Nick. Just think Parsons is going to want to beat that number!

"Super happy for Nick Bosa," Parsons said Wednesday. "He really showed why he was the best player in the league last year. It gives you something to chase. And not in terms of his contract but in terms of how great he was. ... He knows that I'm coming for him. He even said, 'I won this year and I know you'll be coming for it next year.'"

Last edited:
The lions are gonna be a force. Good game

If they would flag that right tackle everytime or make him play with the rules. I bet Aiden Hutchenson would have sacked Mahomes more than once. Incredible...
Hutch has a motor...

That was quite entertaining. Really didn't expect Detroit to pull that off. Lots of heart and drive in that game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back