Football General Talk

Well, the NFC. Eagles have about the same roster. New Coordinators. Will it make a difference? Don't know. The Niners have a starting QB coming off some elbow surgery. And Sam Darnold 🤣 as backup. Cowboys. Nasty top five defense. Maybe the best. And a QB that throws the ball to the other guys. That's my top three in no particular order. mtmuley

Well, the NFC. Eagles have about the same roster. New Coordinators. Will it make a difference? Don't know. The Niners have a starting QB coming off some elbow surgery. And Sam Darnold 🤣 as backup. Cowboys. Nasty top five defense. Maybe the best. And a QB that throws the ball to the other guys. That's my top three in no particular order. mtmuley
1693091803715.png

The eagles lost a pretty decent chunk of talent. The coordinator situation is definitely interesting. We'll probably start off 3 and 5 again then papa York will come in and light a fire again. I don't expect much different from dem boyz.

Dak is still gonna be doing the cha cha slide before each game he'll average a pick or two a week.

Tony pollard is gonna be a wild card.

The D is great for sure one can't say anything against them. That'll be the saving grace for them.

Will be fun to watch.

Preseason chit talk aside the 49ers had the top defense in 2022. They acquired the top nfl free agent from the Eagles and put him on their defense. I haven't followed the Cowboys off-season. What did the they do to jump the 49ers and claim the top spot?

The eagles lost a pretty decent chunk of talent. The coordinator situation is definitely interesting. We'll probably start off 3 and 5 again then papa York will come in and light a fire again. I don't expect much different from dem boyz.

Dak is still gonna be doing the cha cha slide before each game he'll average a pick or two a week.

Tony pollard is gonna be a wild card.

The D is great for sure one can't say anything against them. That'll be the saving grace for them.

Will be fun to watch.
And the Niners? You confident in the QB situation? mtmuley

Preseason chit talk aside the 49ers had the top defense in 2022. They acquired the top nfl free agent from the Eagles and put him on their defense. I haven't followed the Cowboys off-season. What did the they do to jump the 49ers and claim the top spot?
Didn't follow the Niners. Didn't say the Cowboys claimed top spot. And this is 2023 not 2022. If your defense is top 10 things are good. mtmuley

At the end of the day @mtmuley your drinking blue kool-aid and I'm drinking red. I like our team and you like dem boyz and that's fantastic. May the best team win. Either way we still gotta get through the green kool-aid which is gonna be an extremely tough task. Beyond those 3 teams I'm not seeing much besides the seahawks showing up to the party.

Last edited:
You might be right. If Dak rights the ship Look out. I know your irrelevant boy looked good. Now teams have seen him and have tape. Defenses are coming. mtmuley
I'll give you that our O line is looking pretty meh right now which scares me almost as much as our kicking situation.

At the end of the day @mtmuley your drinking blue kool-aid and I'm drinking red. I like our team and you like dem boyz and that's fantastic. May the best team win. Either way we still gotta get through the green kool-aid which is gonna be an extremely real task. Beyond those 3 teams I'm not seeing much besides the seahawks showing up to the party.
Me either. Could be three teams come out of the NFC East though. Giants ain't slouches. mtmuley

I am curious is the Cowboys Micah Parsens over-rated? This season should reveal it.
He did not shine in the playoffs last year.
Against the Titans 0 sacks, 0 solo tackles
Against Washington 0.5 sacks, 0 solo tackles.
Then not a great performance in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I am curious is the Cowboys Micah Parsens over-rated? This season should reveal it.
He did not shine in the playoffs last year.
Against the Titans 0 sacks, 0 solo tackles
Against Washington when Cowboys were eliminated 0.5 sacks, 0 solo tackles.
Ummm the Cowboys played the Buccaneers and 49-ers last year in the playoffs. Micah Parsons is not over rated. Do you even watch him play? mtmuley

At the end of the day @mtmuley your drinking blue kool-aid and I'm drinking red. I like our team and you like dem boyz and that's fantastic. May the best team win. Either way we still gotta get through the green kool-aid which is gonna be an extremely tough task. Beyond those 3 teams I'm not seeing much besides the seahawks showing up to the party.
Seahawks? What’s the reasoning?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back