Football General Talk

1st round on a RB is a wasted pick in the modern NFL - only one team in last decade was driven by a RB (and even then they threw a 1 yd slant on the last play). So, yes, please do waste your pick. Just look at the recent cuts and salaries for how RBs are valued by teams compared to CBs, WRs, QBs, Edge Rushers, DTs, OTs, etc.
You obviously haven't been paying attention to our Cowboy's managerial prowess . . .

1st round on a RB is a wasted pick in the modern NFL - only one team in last decade was driven by a RB (and even then they threw a 1 yd slant on the last play). So, yes, please do waste your pick. Just look at the recent cuts and salaries for how RBs are valued by teams compared to CBs, WRs, QBs, Edge Rushers, DTs, OTs, etc.
Depends. If you have a good QB and already have a good o-line, adding a talent like Robinson would be pretty awesome. Philly for example, with their current weapons and offensive scheme, and very good o-line would be pretty nasty with Robinson in the backfield. A few other teams too. Rebuilding teams that lack depth on the oline and dline I agree though. Wasted pick.

• Wow
Reactions: Hem
Hell will freeze over before someone actually puts out a decent article on Jimmy.

Hope he has some success in the future with the Raiders. I'm not sure McDaniel is gonna help him much when he's giving people away though and talking about sending more out.

In other news..........

1679494012296.png

Hell will freeze over before someone actually puts out a decent article on Jimmy.

Hope he has some success in the future with the Raiders. I'm not sure McDaniel is gonna help him much when he's giving people away though and talking about sending more out.

In other news..........

View attachment 269474
Looks like styrofoam, wings, and one pulley bone.

He missed multiple 5-10 yard crossers badly but the media will only show you 2 clips of him hitting a couple go routes and claim he still has it. Great career and a tough dual threat QB in his prime but he is washed. Time to move on.
Sad fact for a Broncos fan....Cam is younger than Russell Wilson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back