Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Football General Talk

I just read an article that said last years crowd at Colorado's spring game numbered 2,000. This year 45,000. Prime is definitely in town. mtmuley

Rodgers is officially a Jet. I could be wrong, but I just don’t think he has much left in the tank. He didn’t look like a top 5 QB last year.

Rodgers is officially a Jet. I could be wrong, but I just don’t think he has much left in the tank. He didn’t look like a top 5 QB last year.

Last year, he looked like Brady 2 yrs ago. I don't think the Jets win a Superbowl with him.

Let's see how he does in the season ticket scrimmage.

Seriously tho, if his contract doesn't eat up talent acquisition, I think he does well. He's better physically and just as smart as Brady ever was...IMHO.

As much as I don’t like Rodgers I think he can be as good as he wants to be when motivated. The 2 MVP seasons after the Packers drafted Love is evidence of that. Jets are pretty talented overall. I don’t think they win it all but I suspect a semi-deep playoff run.

So glad Arod is gone. Wish him the best, hope he does great, so over everything Aaron Rodgers off the field bullshit the last 3 years. Can't wait to see what we have in Jordan Love.

So glad Arod is gone. Wish him the best, hope he does great, so over everything Aaron Rodgers off the field bullshit the last 3 years. Can't wait to see what we have in Jordan Love.
Football fans are a fickle bunch. mtmuley

If the Packers use their new bounty of draft picks wisely, they will remember this day fondly.

They got rid of a self absorbed diva and got a bounty of good draft picks.

On paper, Rogers is better than Brady, but the paper does not measure doucheiness. No one beats Rogers at being a douche. There are many reasons that Brady has won more than Rogers, their leadership style is a large one.

Enjoyed many years of watching #12, but glad to hear the trade is finally going down.

I’m excited to to see what Love can do. If he sucks and the Packers suck for a while, no problem- hopefully that will get me over the hump on the season ticket wait list and into the seats.

I do have a local walk-in duck hole that is a great spot to hit during Packer games, I do hope they are good for that reason- it is a ghost town when they play on Sunday.

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back