PEAX Equipment

Football General Talk

Noted but when the 49ers loose with 2 injured QBs you guys who didn't have anything to say last week. When it involved your team loosing show up immediately and its a "glorious" game. It's a bad look.
Somehow the 49ers loosing to a much better team than Dallas makes you happy. Why?
If the 49ers aren't involved I could give 2 chips about the Cowboys because of the irrelevance.
John's all of the sudden got a bunch of shit to talk after he wouldn't say jack last week. Bush league at best.

My team lost. Good for the Eagles nothing against them. It sucks mostly because of the way it happened. You guys can diss all you want but that was a shitty game where one team couldn't hardly field a team. I know Philly fans don't care.
High fives to the haters!
You take this WAY too seriously. Have a good evening. mtmuley

I don't know what to say except this isn't a war. Not even sort of. It's a game. One of skills and ability. I never said it was the Eagles fault for those injuries either (quite the opposite if you scroll back). If you are happy, well, good for you. To me, it's an asterisk win for the Eagles.

No, no it isn't. Football has ALWAYS had the risk of players getting injured. You line up with the players that can play and play.

The Eagles took it to them, plain and simple. They were relentlessly in the QB's face. That is a good way for a QB to go down.

KC vs Cincy is a great game. A lot of flying footballs in this one. Like watching the Canadian version of the game. Burrows is so cool and collected ... and talented.

Watch the video in the link, it’s pretty dang funny.

NFL star Joey Bosa goes on explicit tirade toward heckling Eagles fan: 'You f---ing loser!'

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-...tirade-toward-heckling-eagles-fan-f-ing-loser

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
If I had to make an educated guess..... Joey Bosa would probably break whoever was filming that in half.

There's camera's everywhere......

Silent whistle - care of a loud flipping stadium! Haha! Righteous call that Bungles the distant fans.

Hard to believe it's all tied up with Mahomes gimpy and three of his receivers in the first aid tent.

As a bengals fan, I am very upset right now. At least it’s good for the city I live in

Righteous penalty call.

Both feet out of bounds, solid hit.

Lousy Ossai either intentional against a QB (doubtful) OR Ossai LOUSY field awareness.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back