Yeti GOBOX Collection

Football General Talk

Side note the Magnet family will be front row at Levi's standing in a few weeks.
7 year olds Christmas present.
Nice! It's been a long while since I attended an NFL game. A lonnnng while! Now UM Griz, that's a different story though Pro Ball? Long while! Awesome 7 yr old gift!

Ole Miss A.J. Brown to the Eagles? Man, if one didn't think Eagles had a move into 2022 SB, this is another + !

Nice! It's been a long while since I attended an NFL game. A lonnnng while! Now UM Griz, that's a different story though Pro Ball? Long while! Awesome 7 yr old gift!

Ole Miss A.J. Brown to the Eagles? Man, if one didn't think Eagles had a move into 2022 SB, this is another + !
Yeah my last one was 3 years ago. We also make it to a BSU game here and there.
Life goes by fast.

'22 NFL - Position of the year: KICKER.

Over and over Kickers seem to be the kings of the team, often scoring more points than the QB's throw and frequently the deciding factor to win the game.

In Fantasy football, 2023, we might find a few of the kickers in the first 8 rounds for the drafts! Haha! Consistent scoring machines top quality WR's, RB's, AND QB's this year.

'22 NFL - Position of the year: KICKER.

Over and over Kickers seem to be the kings of the team, often scoring more points than the QB's throw and frequently the deciding factor to win the game.

In Fantasy football, 2023, we might find a few of the kickers in the first 8 rounds for the drafts! Haha! Consistent scoring machines top quality WR's, RB's, AND QB's this year.
Soccer players rule Charles...

Aikman gets my vote.
Buck annoys the crap out of me.
Collingswood doesn't offend me.
Otherwise I focus mostly on the new ESPN football blonde.
I question whether Buck even enjoys football. If it came to light that he was being forced to call games I wouldn’t be surprised.

Aikman
Super happy about the CFP picture! My Wolverines can hopefully get it done this time. And happy to have Georgia take on OSU. TCU is the weakest of the four.
I’m pulling for Jawja and the Ft Worth Horned Frogs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back