Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Football General Talk

Saban is whining. mtmuley
Was he whining or was he right? The only team in the playoff they would be an under dog to is Georgia. Alabama is a favorite against the other 3 teams. Is that because they are better or because of the money generated betting on bama in Vegas? Who knows. But they lost twice on the last play of the game each time. Say what ya want, but he was not wrong.

Last edited:
Was he whining or was he right? The only team in the playoff they would be an under dog to is Georgia. Alabama is a favorite against the other 3 teams. Is that because they are better or because of the money generated betting on bama in Vegas? Who knows. But they lost twice on the last play of the game each time. Say what ya want, but he was not wrong.
No one is putting a two loss team into a playoff above undefeated and one loss teams. So yea, he’s whinging. Who cares what play they lost on. They lost. Twice.

No one is putting a two loss team into a playoff above undefeated and one loss teams. So yea, he’s whinging. Who cares what play they lost on. They lost. Twice.
Not gonna argue that. You’re not wrong. A 2-loss team has never made it. Do you think tcu would beat bama?

Like the time they kicked it right to that guy from Auburn to return for a TD… with a second left on the clock?

Forever a college ball classic.
Yes. Precisely. The kick 6!! Look, I hate bama like the rest of you. But saban was spitting facts trying to get his team into to playoff. This Georgia vs Ohio game is gonna be fire.

This year, more than most, it is difficult to predict who will win "on any given day".

Lots of new coaches too. I really think TT would have beaten TCU had they not gone on 4th in their own territory when they weren't moving the ball-twice. And a ridiculously egregious personal foul gave TCU another score.

And TCU running the ball inside in OT against KState when that wasn't working all game.

Weird.

Jimmy out for the season. I can hear that pole puffer Dan Orlovsky already...."you just knew he was gonna get hurt".

Sure will be interesting to see what happens
I read Baker Mayfield is about to get released. Should they go get him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back