Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Football General Talk

maybe so, but Dallas fans are boringly predictable.

Go 9ers!
Not really. But I do know I wouldn't want a third string qb at the helm. Especially in the playoffs if they get there. One of my best friends and my Stepfather have been rabid Niners fans for over 40 years. I'll be interested to get their take also. mtmuley

Would be some kind of story wouldn't it. If they were to dial in and go all the way. From the Jimmy story to Lance getting hurt now Jimmy.... just unbelievable if they could do it. They have the roster and defense to do it. I'd be confident in them going against any one.

It'll be an interesting path for sure, I do think the boys post a big threat but, there's still a lot of football left. For all we know Juice could come in and play QB.....

I don't think there's anyone right now that can argue the defense the 9ers have. No one...

Would be some kind of story wouldn't it. If they were to dial in and go all the way. From the Jimmy story to Lance getting hurt now Jimmy.... just unbelievable if they could do it. They have the roster and defense to do it. I'd be confident in them going against any one.

It'll be an interesting path for sure, I do think the boys post a big threat but, there's still a lot of football left. For all we know Juice could come in and play QB.....

I don't think there's anyone right now that can argue the defense the 9ers have. No one...

there's only one man that can save this season for the 49.......

1670276189135.png

On paper I guess. Are you trying to convince me the Niners are OK with a practice squad qb, or convince yourself? mtmuley
It's probably similar to the Cowboys losing Prescott. It's a hit no doubt but it's not as though you are losing a superstar. He's just a guy. Like Prescott. You can win some without him.
But undoubtedly it makes the playoffs much harder.

It's probably similar to the Cowboys losing Prescott. It's a hit no doubt but it's not as though you are losing a superstar. He's just a guy. Like Prescott. You can win some without him.
But undoubtedly it makes the playoffs much harder.
Shanahan needs to talk shit to Bosa more...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back