PEAX Equipment

Football General Talk

So Barkley made a bet with Rodgers on the match today. If Rodgers and Brady lose, Barkley gets to cut Rodgers manbun off on the final green. If Rodgers and Brady win, Barkley donates 25k to Rodgers choice of charity. Man I hope that manbun gets chopped!

They currently have Jacob Eason, Drew Lock, and Geno Smith on the roster. Not sure any of them can get the ball to where it needs to be on time.
I don't feel like any sort of football talent expert but I watched Drew from college through Denver and now Seattle. There is no way he is ever going to lead any sort of NFL franchise to success.

Seattle needs to get Baker if they want to win games. Geno is a classic bed chitter, and DL is just a no talent little boy playing a mans game.

Manning to the 'Horns...Arch gonna light up some NIL numbers

Texas coach Steve Sarkisian also reacted to Manning's announcement, first retweeting his new quarterback recruit then writing "All Gas, No Brakes!!!" in a follow-up post.

Manning is a nephew of Eli and Peyton Manning, a grandson of Archie Manning and son of former Ole Miss wide receiver Cooper Manning. He is the star quarterback at Isidore Newman High School in New Orleans -- throwing for 5,731 yards and 72 touchdowns in his first three years of high schools.

Manning to the 'Horns...Arch gonna light up some NIL numbers

Texas coach Steve Sarkisian also reacted to Manning's announcement, first retweeting his new quarterback recruit then writing "All Gas, No Brakes!!!" in a follow-up post.

Manning is a nephew of Eli and Peyton Manning, a grandson of Archie Manning and son of former Ole Miss wide receiver Cooper Manning. He is the star quarterback at Isidore Newman High School in New Orleans -- throwing for 5,731 yards and 72 touchdowns in his first three years of high schools.
I'm just glad he didn't commit to Ole Miss. As a Mississippi State fan, I don't think I could stomach another Manning at Ole Miss. GTHOM!!!

Back