Football General Talk

49ers at Cowboys should be an epic game! Dam i miss the good old days.
Its going to depend on Jimmy G td to interception ratio and if the 49ers can cover long enough to pressure Dak.
I think a lot of running and some big pass plays make for a quick physical game.
I'm backing the Cowboys the only way I know how to...I took San Fran even for a dollar. They are, without a doubt, the most underachieving fan heartbreaking chokers in pro football.

I'm backing the Cowboys the only way I know how to...I took San Fran even for a dollar. They are, without a doubt, the most underachieving fan heartbreaking chokers in pro football.
Ouch! Some days yes but lately 7 of the last 9 have been the best record in that stretch.

Should be a fun matchup to watch.
"Cowboys safety Jayron Kearse called 49ers TE George Kittle one of the best TEs in the NFL, if not the best, but added: “He has to go against me, too. I kind of get ticked off when I’m being asked Kittle this and Kittle that. He has to play me, too. We’ll see how that shakes out.” "

"Cowboys safety Jayron Kearse called 49ers TE George Kittle one of the best TEs in the NFL, if not the best, but added: “He has to go against me, too. I kind of get ticked off when I’m being asked Kittle this and Kittle that. He has to play me, too. We’ll see how that shakes out.” "
Two stout defenses. Who to trust. Dak, or Jimmy? mtmuley

Bosa and Deebo are fun to watch. So are the Boyz when the Offensive line gives Zeke and Dak some daylight and time.

I’d take Dak over Jimmy any day.
I would too. The problem will be if the 9ers can pound the ball and eat an entire quarter like they have done a lot this year. 18 play, 11 minutes and 20 plays, 13 minute type drives seem to shut the opposition down.
If that happens Dak will be sitting on the side watching for most of the game. He may only have 5 or 6 possessions if that happens. Big If I know.

Who’s everyone got today?

I’ll take Cincinnati over Las Vegas and Buffalo over New England. It may be a mistake not to take New England, but they haven’t been playing quite as good lately.

Who’s everyone got today?

I’ll take Cincinnati over Las Vegas and Buffalo over New England. It may be a mistake not to take New England, but they haven’t been playing quite as good lately.
Supposed to be pretty cold in Buffalo for the game. This could neutralize the quarterbacks.
Buffalo SHOULD win, but I think New England squeezes out the W.

Supposed to be pretty cold in Buffalo for the game. This could neutralize the quarterbacks.
Buffalo SHOULD win, but I think New England squeezes out the W.
I see reports of Josh Allen struggling in cold weather. Didn't he play college ball in Wyoming? mtmuley

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back