Yeti GOBOX Collection

Football General Talk

It was a good game....even better the Stetson Bennett IV story line. David was money and Goliath tired.

It was a good game....even better the Stetson Bennett IV story line. David was money and Goliath tired.
I agree. It reminded me of Baker Mayfield as he was a walk on as well. Easy to like those guys who were not 5 stars from middle school and had to work hard to make it. Seems like a great kid. Prolly make a few million in NIL in the next year.

Now it's time for NDSU to move up as winning 9 of the last 11 while all the good teams keep moving up to FBS is getting pretty lame. Empty seats for home playoff games makes it seem like the fans are bored.

My hope is the P-5 will breakaway and allow the G-5 and better FCS programs to have their own division. I'd love to see Wyoming, Montana, MSU, NDSU, SDSU, CSU, AFA, etc all in the same division.

I think the Cowboys beat the 49ers this weekend, but they will then have to go to Tampa and Green Bay to make the SB. That’s a tough task for any team.

My brother and I were talking football the other day. Somehow it got around to what teams did we hate, think Patriots and Alabama for example.

We agreed that the Cowboys were no longer worthy of hate. They just haven't been good enough for such a LONG time to deserve any hate.

They will extend their string of coming up short, this year. It will take a few more years before they deserve pity, but it's on the horizon.

I think the Cowboys beat the 49ers this weekend, but they will then have to go to Tampa and Green Bay to make the SB. That’s a tough task for any team.
Hopefully the Cowboys kicker wont lose the game for them again. :mad:
He missed 2 field goals and an extra point the first time they played.

My brother and I were talking football the other day. Somehow it got around to what teams did we hate, think Patriots and Alabama for example.

We agreed that the Cowboys were no longer worthy of hate. They just haven't been good enough for such a LONG time to deserve any hate.

They will extend their string of coming up short, this year. It will take a few more years before they deserve pity, but it's on the horizon.
If you "hate" a team, maybe sports isn't for you. Never had pity for a team either. Bring on the playoffs. mtmuley

Fun playoff fantasy league I do if anyone is interested. Used to be a $200 entry now it's only $35. Pays out to 2000th place. 100k first place.

Fun playoff fantasy league I do if anyone is interested. Used to be a $200 entry now it's only $35. Pays out to 2000th place. 100k first place.

That's an interesting concept. Really make you think about who you want from each team for the long run.

That's an interesting concept. Really make you think about who you want from each team for the long run.
Sure does. It's pretty tough deciding on who you want. My cousin and I share a team. He lives in PA so we share a Google spread sheet and bounce ideas back and forth until we find the team we like. For $35 it's a fun playoff deal. They still do the $200 entry one to.

49ers at Cowboys should be an epic game! Dam i miss the good old days.
Its going to depend on Jimmy G td to interception ratio and if the 49ers can cover long enough to pressure Dak.
I think a lot of running and some big pass plays make for a quick physical game.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back