Football General Talk

This was the best gift I got this year from my wife. Grew up watching this beast. Best RB of all time.

Attachments

• 6FD5417C-9421-459F-9FFE-E76C4AF6B20C.jpeg
    6FD5417C-9421-459F-9FFE-E76C4AF6B20C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
Bah... Pollard, Lamb, Cooper, Gallup, Elliott. Edit: Schultz. Our TE... he's rocking it.

Then Offensive Linebacker for the TD. What's his name? That was a planned beauty!

Oh... and Dak. ;)

As Duke Nuke'm shared, "Come get some"

Bah... Pollard, Lamb, Cooper, Gallup, Elliott. Edit: Schultz. Our TE... he's rocking it.

Then Offensive Linebacker for the TD. What's his name? That was a planned beauty!

Oh... and Dak. ;)

As Duke Nuke'm shared, "Come get some"
Duke use to say It’s time to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and I’m all outta gum.

My Seachickens looked the same yesterday as they did in week one…quit playing after the first half and Pete sat on his hands while the other team made the needed adjustments sigh! The off-season will be an interesting one to turn that ship around.

‘Hawks lost to Colt McCoy, Taylor Heinicke, Nick Foles, Ben Roethlisberger, and Jamies Winston this season…embarrassing at best.

My Seachickens looked the same yesterday as they did in week one…quit playing after the first half and Pete sat on his hands while the other team made the needed adjustments sigh! The off-season will be an interesting one to turn that ship around.

‘Hawks lost to Colt McCoy, Taylor Heinicke, Nick Foles, Ben Roethlisberger, and Jamies Winston this season…embarrassing at best.
Success and age creates mediocrity, aka 'parity' in NFL PR-speak.

'Hawks have to get an offensive line to protect Wilson - but that's been the case for years. Wondering if they made the biz decision to just pay Russell to be their excitement, fans still come to the games, and then pocket the $$$ they'd have to spend to win a Super Bowl. Profit isn't necessarily maximized by winning when the stadium is full, merchandise sold, and there's an occasional exciting win.

'Hawks have to get an offensive line to protect Wilson - but that's been the case for years. Wondering if they made the biz decision to just pay Russell to be their excitement, fans still come to the games, and then pocket the $$$ they'd have to spend to win a Super Bowl. Profit isn't necessarily maximized by winning when the stadium is full, merchandise sold, and there's an occasional exciting win.

Could be. I started following the ‘Hawks back in the mid-80s when I was working in Eastern WA and they picked up a kid I had played against in high school (Gale Gilbert) at QB.

I really enjoyed the Zorn & Largent eras and being old school was excited when Pete came along and got back to a defense and run mentality with the LOB and Skittles. Problem is he just isn’t adaptable any more to the new game or with his current roster.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back