Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Football General Talk

Cincinnati didn’t belong in the playoffs. Being undefeated doesn’t mean anything if you haven’t beaten any good teams. It’s like Notre Dame pretending to be elite when they don’t play anyone.

Cincinnati didn’t belong in the playoffs. Being undefeated doesn’t mean anything if you haven’t beaten any good teams. It’s like Notre Dame pretending to be elite when they don’t play anyone.
Couple batted down balls from being a totally different game. And Alabama crushes lots of power 5 teams by way more than that.

Couple batted down balls from being a totally different game. And Alabama crushes lots of power 5 teams by way more than that.
That’s always the way it is vs Alabama. And sure they beat Power 5 teams worse than that, all
I’m saying is there were other teams more deserving than Cincinnati. Maybe we need a non-power 5 championship. Cincinnati would have been the #1 seed.

Is it just me or does it seem like the defenses didn’t travel with their teams for the bowl games today?
I wouldn’t know, I was driving through a whiteout blizzard. I think the Citrus bowl was 20-17. Must have been some defense in that?

Hurrah for the Pac-12 going 0-for-bowl season. :mad: I don't think it's necessarily a meaningful stat, except that it's a wide open opportunity for somebody to step up.

QQ

I'm a dirty Ohio State fan, but the Utes would have won that shootout if their QB hadn't been concussed.

I wouldn’t know, I was driving through a whiteout blizzard. I think the Citrus bowl was 20-17. Must have been some defense in that?
Yeah, a little bit also a lot of starters opted out or had Covid. Iowa’s QB throwing 3 pics didn’t help either (poor throws, not necessarily good D)
Rest of today seemed like if you didn’t throw for 500 yards you weren’t in the game 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back